• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Exodus Dungeon and Encounter Loot

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Noticed that the new monsters in Exodus dungeon ( drone, sentinel, juggernaut ) have mixed loot (new generation loot & old normal loot ) in their corpses. Is it intended or a bug ? Same with Exodus boss he has both normal and new loot. Iwould like only new loot to be honest no one use old loot anymore. And I have another question concerning Exodus dungeon while we'are at it, why the Exodus minions lord cant spawn as Paragon, I have yet to see one, Ive seen normal minion paragon but not the lord ones, could you fix this please ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you keep in mind that there are two types of monsters in there? The older exodus minions, overseers etc who's loot table has not been changed and the Exodus key carriers ie the drone, sentinel and juggernaut which have been added this publish.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you keep in mind that there are two types of monsters in there? The older exodus minions, overseers etc who's loot table has not been changed and the Exodus key carriers ie the drone, sentinel and juggernaut which have been added this publish.
did I mentionned anything about exodus minion or overseers loot, no. I am talking only about the drone sentinel and juggernaut & exodus the boss, they drop both new loot and old loot, just look at their corpse carefully, you'll see some loot is magic item or artifact, and some other loot is just normal like the old one.

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can confirm Quickblade's observation. The Drones, Sentinels, etc. have both normal and new loot system loot in their corpses.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We merely added the "new loot" to the packs for the various new Exodus mobs. Just because there is "old loot" doesn't mean there is going to be less "new loot". It's just a matter of basing it off the templates of the old mobs. The fact that the Exodus Minion Lord doesn't spawn as a paragon is as designed, with Paragon status those mobs become almost boss level and way too OP.