• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Exodus Bugged?

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My Friend and I entered an Exodus encounter from humility shrine about 1:30 pm on 5/25/2018. We did not see the boss at the normal location, so we started to look around in the room and finally found 4-5 HOT people killing the boss (it still had about 70% HP) with archers in the North corner by stucking it at a place that is lower than the ground. Because we also used our own keys to enter the fight, we decided to kill the boss together with these people. However, when the boss falls, my friend and I were instantly teleported to New Haven City (without a chance to even open the corpse box). The HOT people kept laughing at us and calling us cheaters in general chat because they thought we used some illegal we to enter "their boss encounter" and "caught by the GM", which we didn't at all. We know that as long as Exodus has high HP other groups of people can still enter the encounter but we have never heard of that the place can teleport people out as the boss dies. We have paged GM about this but I still feel confused why this could happen.

Could someone explain this to us? Thanks in advance.

(Edited for mistyping humility as humanity)

-Zieglers/Beach

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I seldom fight Exodus... does he have a timer to where you have to kill him before X minutes expire or you are teleported out of the encounter?

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am not aware of any timer of Exodus. I have done it many times and at the beginning when I didn't know the mechanism it took many deaths and up to 40 minutes to finish one. But now I normally kill it with another friend in a couple minutes (less than 10). The thing I don't understand is that the first group was obviously not teleported out as the boss falls according to what they said in general chat, if there is a such timer.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exodus is a public encounter, you just need keys to enter so long as it has enough health it will let anyone in.

As to you being teleported before you even got the chance to loot the boss, that sounds a little sketchy. Being teleported to new haven is also something that never happens through normal game mechanics. Would definitely page on that one.

is the advisor system even still in place?

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I got my page responded by a GM as attached. I still can't believe that I was indeed kicked out by a GM but it seems this was the truth. The other group of players also told me that the GM who kicked me out said that I would be banned for doing it again. Originally I thought the other players were just being trolling and that I was teleported to New Haven was a technical issue. But now I feel really frustrated. I would probably think about moving to a different shard.
1.jpg 2.jpg

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I got my page responded by a GM as attached. I still can't believe that I was indeed kicked out by a GM but it seems this was the truth. The other group of players also told me that the GM who kicked me out said that I would be banned for doing it again. Originally I thought the other players were just being trolling and that I was teleported to New Haven was a technical issue. But now I feel really frustrated. I would probably think about moving to a different shard.
View attachment 82060 View attachment 82061

*Facepalm*