• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Exchange Rate for Seige Gold

Paulonius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondering what folks think the exchange rate is for Seige gold to Atlantic gold. Not so interested in what people want to believe it is worth as what it is currently selling for in a recent transaction.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last trade i got was 5:1. And i was lucky to get that. That was maybe 2 months ago. You would be hard pressed to find someone to actually do it right now. I havent seen the brokers around and i think most players are playing siege currently.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
five to one is more than fair.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Like I said... More than fair. Ten to is is closer to realistic.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also did 5:1 a while back. I would think 7:1 would be pretty close now.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can't find anyone willing to do the transaction.

If you got atl gold and are looking for Siege, I'm sure there are many lined up waiting to deal with you.

Not the other way around tho...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I told him 1:7 that i would not do anything lower is just a lost for us siegers :(