• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Exceptional Grapes of Wrath

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these turn back to non exceptional ones like the exceptional enchanted apples does? .. coz I've had a stack of newly made exceptional grapes that haven't turned non exceptional for a week now while the apples have, just wondering?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The grapes retain their exceptional label. I don't know why the apples revert. Fortunately, exceptional or not, there does not seem to be a difference in their effect when used in game.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh thanks for the info old gypsy, I do wonder which is the bug, the reverting apples or the non reverting grapes, since as u mentioned exceptional or not doesnt seem to have any difference..

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ahh thanks for the info old gypsy, I do wonder which is the bug, the reverting apples or the non reverting grapes, since as u mentioned exceptional or not doesnt seem to have any difference..
You're welcome. :)

I wish I knew the answer to that question, but I tend to think the reverting apples is the anomaly since most exceptional items keep their label.