• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Exalted Scroll Of Animal Lore and Imbuing Services

D

Demona

Hello I am in needs of a +10 Animal Lore Scroll as well as a bracelet and ring combo .. I am new to the server so while training up my character I wont have a lot of money.... Hoping I could find someone who could handle the jewelry at cost or someone who is willing to trade services here for services on my home shard of Great Lakes ..You can reply here or pm or contact me via ICQ 606637975

D

Demona

Would help to know what kind of jewel combo are you looking for.
Well there are actually a few sets I would like made up and what goes on them depends on the deal the Imbuer is willing to offer .. All properties will fall under what a Imbuer can actually do though :p

Still need the scroll as well...

Did I forget to mention that I would be eternally grateful ? Also that I believe in returning favors so these services at cost would be remembered and I hope to return a favor one day