• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

exactly how would you cease your shoes from being shredded up to pieces

S

Skaterkr55

I'm new to skating but to ensure that why I'm posting this in newbie thread properly. they're new too. i've messed up my shoes till every single ollie puts a hole in my sock after which im gripping on skin and I've accomplished that to like 3 pairs.
so i was wondering should you guys had any tricks or something that slows down how lengthy it takes for new shoes to get shredded?
I dont know, like creating the leather tougher or something?
or is there just a brand of skate shoe that's more durable within the ollie location than others?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try a skateboarding website. Probably a better place for relevant information.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I agree. I don't think you'll find much help here.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mix sulphur and blood moss and plasticize the whole thing with ginseng extract you can get a good material.

Then just put it in a shallow pan and let dry, when ready just cut the unusable parts with scissors !

Voila ! old school style

K

Kiminality

Have no fear!
In a matter of days, some kind soul will be here to answer this poor gentleman's problem, doubtlessly with a link to a store that sells skate shoes of purportedly high quality.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Bwaha. I'm on vacation, so such an answer may very well appear before Cirno or I have a chance to deal with it.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only there was someone with absolutely no life who could be in charge of smacking down bots in seldom used subforums....