• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exactly how many sims...

• Thread starter imported_Rare-Buyer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Rare-Buyer

...can we create in EA-Land on a single [premium] account? I've heard six and I've heard eight, but I just wanted to clarify this. The last thing I want is to go and create a sim and have another one deleted.

G

8 total. When calculating your current sims be sure to include 1. EA-L Sims. 2. Unmerged/Unmoved Production Sims. 3. Unmoved Betaville sims.

G

glass_angel

what if u never had BV sims? i have 3 all in unmoved production cities. can i make a new one without deleting those in EA ?

G

You are allowed 8 sims, regardless of where they came from. If you never had BV sims, that means you can create up to 5 sims in EA-L without worrying about deletion.

G

glass_angel

if i can find out how to create them in window mode, i will be in good shape and able to play lol thanks