• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Evil Lord SMuRFY Does Siege Perilous

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chevy Aveo

Hmmm... i guess ur quest in Siege failed.. cuz ive never seen u do anything. Just yell at me.. all i heard. Sige has thief legends.. and ur not even close to become 1... G luck.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Episode 13 will probably be another Siege episode. I have all the screenshots, it's just when I have time to write it up. Episode 12 is on Pacific.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You stole 10 pairs of event sandies from people that were trying to make a foothold on siege.

Your a joke. And no char I know of will be welcome near me. Yes I'm aware you don't care or require friends. Statement made anyway.:pie:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Siege is a different world, respect earned on other shards do not count here.
It's to early for you to call you the King of Thieves here on Siege.
Welcome on Siege, maybe you someday will be able to claim that title if you survive long enough here. :D
We do need new blood here, also thieves :p

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"There was a lot of braggadocio pride from the players of Siege with claims about how only a truly great thief could rob them.

I respectfully disagree."

So you wanted to prove that some random dork could rob us?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a favor for the stratics moderators and to avoid any additional burden to them, any comments can be made on the sites forum. Any responses will be made there.

I'd like to avoid any potential trolling issues for the stratics mods because it is additional work when they have to respond to threads and it's totally unnecessary to cause that burden.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Episode 13 will probably be another Siege episode. I have all the screenshots, it's just when I have time to write it up.
*wonders if my guardwack will go public*

:blushing:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what Siege has become... Carebear land. What's wrong with this dude stealing from peeps? It's fun and he makes funny stories out of it. Everyone needs to get out of their diapers and put some big boy pants on.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm... i guess ur quest in Siege failed.. cuz ive never seen u do anything. Just yell at me.. all i heard. Sige has thief legends.. and ur not even close to become 1... G luck.

Hmm. This is a weird statement. Wouldn't he have succeeded in his quest if he wasn't seen? He's a thief right?

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totaly agree with you freesly.

BTW i figured out what to do with your luna plot. Im turning it into a rememberance graveyard! Cemetary Plots dedicated to historical figures no longer with us. Yourself included.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As a favor for the stratics moderators and to avoid any additional burden to them, any comments can be made on the sites forum. Any responses will be made there.

I'd like to avoid any potential trolling issues for the stratics mods because it is additional work when they have to respond to threads and it's totally unnecessary to cause that burden.
I doubt a new thief on Siege will make trouble for the mods here. Expect the response to your actions in this forum or ingame. This is the Siege forum.

It's the most active forum next after UHall so don't worried, our mods can handle it if you should be so lucky to get much response. :lick:

Lets see some actions and some new episodes.

John Connelly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what Siege has become... Carebear land. What's wrong with this dude stealing from peeps? It's fun and he makes funny stories out of it. Everyone needs to get out of their diapers and put some big boy pants on.
Agreed, I enjoyed the story and look forward to the next episodes.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay maybe the siege write up will be episode 14 or 15. I have like 5 or 6 more stories worth of pictures to write up. Episode 13 is up though.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Boring is all I can say.

It's all about me, me, me, look at me.

You need to learn to write stories. Yours are so boring, that noone want to read them.

Here is some Siege stories Picture Page
And here is some thief stories, some from Siege.

John Connelly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I defended you earlier and said I looked forward to your next episode. I take that back. If the best you can do is write a story about how you steal items from a member of New, sell them back for an extortionate price and steal them again, you have lost all respect from me.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comments are appreciated on the site's forums. Stratics has strict rules and it's best to avoid possible violations by not letting them happen. I will comment on this there if you like but otherwise que sera sera.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know Stratics rules. I have no problem with them.
Telling you, that your stories are boring is not against the rules, nor is it to tell you, that you can do better and show a few stories from other Siege players.

And I agree with John Connelly

Respect is earned here, so are disrespect.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics has rules. They are fair. I will not violate them, accuse anyone of violating them through improper means nor attempt to foment discussion about how they are applied. I merely believe that the best place to discuss the episode is where it is posted to avoid any potential issues. I have no desire to add to the moderator's work load because I chose to post a UO RP story. That said, there are comments already in the forum section there.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If you can't debat your stories here in a mature way, without voilate the rules, then sad for you.

I think alot hate making logins to a lot of different forums. You need a new password for each new forum and you risk to get e-mail spam.

I trust Stratics, so I post here. I do not trust every forum out there.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja, it's wordpress, like half the internet is based on that software. It's safe.

The site takes an email and a login and issues a password. It's fairly simple to avoid added headaches.

I'm more than capable of mature debate. I just believe there is a proper venue for certain discussions. Some discussions tend to inflame people. I have no desire to bring that burden on the fine moderators of this forum. If you don't want to discuss it with me, don't worry. Nobody will mind. You've said your piece. You're entitled to that assessment.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja, it's wordpress, like half the internet is based on that software. It's safe.
Don't matter, you get my reply here :)

The site takes an email and a login and issues a password. It's fairly simple to avoid added headaches.
It's still one more login to remember as I refuse to use same login info on two different forums.

I'm more than capable of mature debate. I just believe there is a proper venue for certain discussions. Some discussions tend to inflame people. I have no desire to bring that burden on the fine moderators of this forum.
This is the Siege shard forum. We do debat ingame actions here as long the actions not break the game rules. Thieves, PK's, crafters, roleplayers, PvP'ers, PvM'ers and so on, are all a part of the game and as long the debat is mature and not personlig attack of the person behind the char, there is nothing wrong in discuss it.

If you don't want to discuss it with me, don't worry. Nobody will mind. You've said your piece. You're entitled to that assessment.
Where did I say, I don't want to discuss your ingame actions and your story with you?

I do find it bad taste to rob a new member, make him pay to much to buy it back and then steal it again. The action is legale but will only gain you disrespect here.

You right, he may not be new to Siege, maybe he started a char long ago and gave up again or he had been back so long, that he need to relearn the game and was trying to sell some stuff to get started.

What do you expect to find on Siege?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe he doesnt know the rules for NEW.

they are in NEW guild only 1 month, after that they are free game.

you dont have to repect that rule as some dont but for respect of other players you should.

you have a long way to go to be up there with red, rico and the lot

lorddog

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't matter, you get my reply here :)

It's still one more login to remember as I refuse to use same login info on two different forums.

This is the Siege shard forum. We do debat ingame actions here as long the actions not break the game rules. Thieves, PK's, crafters, roleplayers, PvP'ers, PvM'ers and so on, are all a part of the game and as long the debat is mature and not personlig attack of the person behind the char, there is nothing wrong in discuss it.

Where did I say, I don't want to discuss your ingame actions and your story with you?

I do find it bad taste to rob a new member, make him pay to much to buy it back and then steal it again. The action is legale but will only gain you disrespect here.

You right, he may not be new to Siege, maybe he started a char long ago and gave up again or he had been back so long, that he need to relearn the game and was trying to sell some stuff to get started.

What do you expect to find on Siege?
Your choice. I won't be discussing Evil Lord SMuRFY's actions here. You may read the forum without registering if you want any statements by SMuRFY, I did address some of your concerns.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Then you will not be posting links to it here.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Reason is... This is Stratics. A discussion forum for many games. Post here and and discuss. Posting here to draw folk to your forum to generate ad revenue is suspect and will be discussed with the Admins. Consider this under review...

It is not personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.