• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Evil dyed Boomstick & Hero dyed items

G

Trading Evil Dyed Boomstick "Black" for Regular undyed Boomstick, sell for 350k!!!

Selling Hero dyed Blessed Elve Robe 500k & Hero dyed Alchemist's Bauble 300k...

Sell all 1 mill <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="red"> </font> <font color="black"> </font>

G

Will take trade offers too , I need soul stone frage tokens !!!

G

Elfstone, as a small bit of advice, I would suggest you save gold for full soul stones instead of the frags. The frags only have 5 uses to them where full soul stones have unlimited uses and they sell for a mere 2 mil.

G

I'm just trying to clean out my house and get rid of anything I don't use and may be usefull to someone else. My 1 year rewards are coming up anyday now and I'm gonna get some Stones as my reward
can't wait... Lol ...

G

Come on I know some red factions devil out there has a regular Boomstick to trade me for this EVIL Dyed one I have...
LOL ....