• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Evidias Returns

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

Evidias Returns

When I returned from the King's mission, Captain Corian told me of the invasion of Britain. Once more the strange beetles had been beaten back. Yet there still was no sign of Evidias or Time Without Dreams.

I hurried to the King to give my report of Hawkwind's attempt to open the gate and stopping Minax's magic. While there, he told me of the Governors'' suggestion that we find a new land for the strange beetles. "This would seem to be good advice, "King Blackthorn looked at a map. "Go meet with the Fiery Lady to see if she has found why these strange creatures trouble our lands."

I found the Fiery Lady at the Royal Spy Hall. There other...
Read more about this article here...