• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Everytime i go to work, i crash

B

BarbaraBGS

I have the waiter job - at Walt's. Everytime i have taken the carpool or called a cab for work, my game crashes to desktop with no message.

G

Are you a swank server living somewhere besides the west coast?

If so I've been waiting for this one to crop up in EA Land. Basically there are a couple workarounds, follow someone who lives on the west coast to work. Keep trying and sometimes you eventually get in. I think Gracie once said she had some other thing she did.

The devs couldnt recreate the bug because it never happens to west coast players, or so I understand it. After awhile people stopped asking me about it in TC3 so I guess they either found someone to follow, gave up or ultimately worked their way past it. I never heard the devs mention fixing it, maybe they did tho and this is a new issue.

G

It is most liekly because the walls are up which is a bug, make sure your walls are always down and you should be fine

G

I'm sure I remember Gracie saying that the only way she got to work was to 'follow' another player there using the 'where am i button'.

If you know anyone else at the same level as you who you like to work with try 'stalking' them and see if that works.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Make sure your ingame inbox is empty. Any messages left in your inbox seems to cause crashes too. Before leaving for work, make sure your walls are down. If you still crash from the carpool, try going to a different lot and call a cab.

I

imported_julilyn

Niki is right. We tested this When Mai Tai and I became swanks . She is east coast and I am west coast. I was able to get HER sim to Walt's and I could get my own in. the only way SHE could get either sim was for ME to get one there first and then followed.

Wait until a work shift is over, then go to one of the more popular lots, Sims tend to go there to green up after work, chesk some bios and bookmark sims who are at same level. then you can follow someone to work.

unfortunatly, the Devs can't fix this unless they can duplicate it and since they are west coast, no ones been able to do that yet.

G

Is this in EA-Land, TC3 or production cities?

If this bug has showed up in the new game, it is especially important to make a bug report on it, so that the Team, knows that it is still active in the new game.

Link.

B

BarbaraBGS

i am a sommelier and this is in eaLand. inbox was empty still crashed. walls down tho and i managed to get to work. ty