• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Everything SOLD ty all...

Mudbight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello I am Selling some EM rares on Atlantic Shard. Located at 71*38' N 63*25' E if you care to take a look at them. East of Brit Desert Shrine Area. You can contact me at ICQ# 358-669-408 as well.

1) Pyramid of Death Survivor (10) Bright Orange Colored Animated Skull Candle 150mil Buyout (sold)
2) An-Kal-Lem (15) Blackish Colored Gargoyle Statue 175mil Buyout (sold)
3) Orcish VooDoo Doll (15) Red/Black Colored Orc Statue 150mil Buyout (sold)
4) Farmer Tojo's Slime (10) Scrappers Colored Slime Statue 150mil Buyout (sold)
5) George the Pirate Monkey (20) Slate Blue Colored Gorilla Statue 150mil Buyout(sold)
6) A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh (8) Ocean Blue Colored Dragon Statue 275mil Buyout (sold)
7) Human Blood (20) Dark Red Colored Flask 150mil Buyout (sold)
8) An Enchanted Flask Filled with Vampire Blood (5) Bright Red Colored Flask 200mil Buyout (sold)
9) A Ladder Made of Golden Woven Hair (10) Blaze Colored Ladder 400mil Buyout (sold)
10) Wolf Fur Lined Cape and Wolf Fur Lined Boots (5) & (5) Red & Unblessed Still 350mil Buyout for Both (sold)

EVERYTHING SOLD ...THANK YOU ALL..=)

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
9) A Ladder Made of Golden Woven Hair (10) Blaze Colored Ladder 400mil Buyout

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for smooth transaction

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you might want to put SOLD in bold in your original post next to the items, i was about to start bidding on a sold item until i scrolled down lol

Last edited: