• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Everyone Let's Share some Holiday Spirit and for 2017?

Kartman

Adventurer
Greetings friends and fellows,

For you probably it sounds bit hilarious the title but holidays almost here and New Year is coming soon. I know you had a lot of exciting moments this 2016 year and having amazing journey. I made this thread to have warm Holiday Spirit and New Year!

Would be great that everyone would Share Amazing wishes to Broadsword Developers for working Hard Hard because they work Hard (they need motivation as we do) and it's all for us to play and enjoy the Ultima Online for 17 years. Share a wish to your dear ones, Ultima Online friends, guilds and generally let's bring cheerful Holiday Spirit and New Year !!!!

I will begin. My short and simple wish:

メリークリスマス and あけましておめでとうございます。Never stop, Keep up!!

(note: maybe forum stuff could stick this post that every one could see it and write something great to Ultima Online community for holidays and 2017)
Yours sincerely,
Kartman

Last edited:

StressBall

Adventurer
Thank you, for doing nothing about scripters, cheats, gold websites, bugs, griefers, the horrible art, the ever increasing droves leaving the game. Thank for for reducing the quality and quantity of events and making the drops (if any) so ugly everyone will be re-gifting them during the holidays. Thank you for the latency, for overcharging some people. Thank you for the disappearing pets in BT's and the reverts causing peoples pets to go wild losing them forever. Thank you for letting scripters go on unabated for so long that now they afk pvp script dead shards in VVV. Yes! Thank you! and have a wonderful holiday.

Merry Christmas to everyone still playing.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you for the new bod system. I love that I can get the things I need. Can't wait to get my plum tree. Thank you for new Santa sleighs. Well done, they are so cute I'm going to keep one out all year. Though the artisan festival didn't work well on Lake Austin, the idea was great. I appreciate the way you stay in touch and help during your time off (Kyronix and Bleak). Have a good holiday season.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the holiday cheer the devs will really be looking for comes in 750 and 1892.7 ml varieties...

:shots:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is a darn good absinthe. A really, really good one.
10/10, will see green fairies with again.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
When ya are chasing the fairy on the good stuff will do. Just hope she does not come in like this... :danceb:
Last time, she kept saying "HEY! Listen!" and babbling something about a princess Zelda or something. But everyone knows that Zelda is the frilly elf southpaw guy that saves the princess Link on those games. :p