• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Everyone get on Chessy when it comes up

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the shard crashed right at the end of the idoc so it might revert when it comes back up. the felucca castles far south of yew moongate at sextant coords 24n46w had over 100 barrels. i only got to get part of 3 barrels but i did get 4 em rares. Im sure i will not have them when it comes back up. the castle was fulll of everything. might as well come and get something.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Brian probably lost at least 100P+, that castle was well known as the #1 Museum , Shard crashed at least 3x (rumors that was in purpose) , never seen so many rares and dead people

This is what happen when you play the 90 days GTC gamble, watch that he will be back and blame mesanna!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Brian probably lost at least 100P+, that castle was well known as the #1 Museum , Shard crashed at least 3x (rumors that was in purpose) , never seen so many rares and dead people

This is what happen when you play the 90 days GTC gamble, watch that he will be back and blame mesanna!

I’m more concerned that something happened to him irl. Nobody has seen him in months, and he already lost half his stuff in other idoc’s a few years ago so knows very well how to avoid houses falling now. This was the other half of his stuff, which I don’t think he would just forget about after what happened the first time.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I’m more concerned that something happened to him irl. Nobody has seen him in months, and he already lost half his stuff in other idoc’s a few years ago so knows very well how to avoid houses falling now. This was the other half of his stuff, which I don’t think he would just forget about after what happened the first time.
I was thinking stuff like that when I heard that Arrow Of Yew's place went IDOC on GL's I don't care about the stuff... but Arrow and Temple have been on GLs longer than me... and I am concerned that something has happened to them. Heartbreaking.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is our sad reality we're an aging player base more likely to lose players to illness and death than players just quitting

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last time I was able to get in touch with him was March of last year. He lives a few towns over for me and I know his place of work, The area where he lives was hit hard during the waves of covid I know he had to work. I hope he is alright if I had know about it falling before it did I would have drove to the store he worked at and check in on him. If by some chance I make it to that area I will stop in there and ask if he is still working there. His Doctors office is only a town over from me.

I hope he is alright he does have a family at lest one daughter he spoke of with me.