• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Events to be Scheduled in Febuary

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll be starting a pock mark of events since it seems everyone wants some structure.

The First Event Will be a GM Gear only Tournament players will be able to bring there own gear so they and get all the resists they want, any quivers are allowed except quivers of infinity, NO jewelry or talismans.

I know what all max resists are for every peice of GM armor so before each fight I'll check for cheating.

Other rules will include No Lightning strike from Bushido as it's OP to GM gear.

Next Event, A pirate style Treasure Hunt

I'll write up a list of items to acquire within the them and participants must get all of them the check being I'll give each player a YELLOW BAG to put everything in and all participants must be out of all armor and talismans and rings and will be allowed GM weapons.
The searchers will be allowed to fight and loot items from the other peoples YELLOW BAG. To pull this off I'm expecting maturity and honesty. I also suggest you bank everything before hand except possibly a runebook.

Fight rules include No Lightning Strike

Third Event will be a game of Last Man Standing

This will be no ordinary LMS, Again it will include Only GM gear and I will expect maturity and honesty for this endeavor.

There will be No Stealth Allowed for reasons that will be made clear as you read on.
And as in the other two No Lightning Strike.

The catch is Half of the Sosarian continent will be the battle ground and I will map it out after this event is established.

The Fourth Event

The Pirate Crew will gather together on someones Tavern night and enter the town and cause "problems" we wont fight unless attacked (which is problem how half the people will handle it anyway) and we'll just generally give people a hard time until they cry or abandon the tavern while we take over and repel all people coming in that we don't like.

(This event wont be publicized to other guilds)

The Fifth Event

We will stake out Haven And start Recruiting other like minded people to bolster our numbers, we need more cannon men and Ne'er do 'els.

As with in the Past when Hawkeye ran Tournaments and the Like we will temporarily Guild ANY well meaning person who wants to enjoy the events. This includes people who have made mistakes in the past and are truly sorry and want to try again.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some Semi-Regular Events:

The Colour Game:

As Always there will be Only Gm Gear with quiver optional as long as it's not and Infinity one. And No Lightning Strike

This is a game of Shaky Alliances and Backstabbing, Each Player Will get a set of Armour of a Colour. There will Be only Nine players per game due to party sizes. I will be the caller.

There will be a rather big space where all the players will be to fight, I will not watch the fighting except from where I will stand at the beginning.

Everyone will be in a giant free-for-all the catch will be when I call a colour if you are fighting another person next to that colour and that colour you must and anyone near that colour must switch to attack that colour until another colour is called.

Fight Club:

It will be only GM Gear allowed. And No Lightning Strike

There will be an arena set up where anyone who shows up will be allowed to enter the arena and call out a challenge to an opponent.

Each win will be worth 2 points.
Each loss will be worth 1 point.
If you decline a Challenge you lose 1 point.
You will only be allowed to challenge a person once and the person challenged will get to choose the Fight Format.

I owe this Format to the Duchy of Trinsic on Europa, but I figure those loyalist wont mind.

C

Calico_Jake

I like it, I'm sure you have a calendar some were. I just have to find it

C

Calico_Jake

I don't mean to complicate things but have you seen this meet up site?

https://www.meetup.com

I use it for bike riding. It sends an email to everyone when a meet up is planned then another email when the time is close. It also has a rsvp to events so you know who is coming and it kinda makes ya go if ya have signed up.there is also options for people to post pictures or comments after the event. This is a nice because everyone pitches in and it doesn't have to fall one one person to do it all.

Just throwing this out there.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean to complicate things but have you seen this meet up site?

https://www.meetup.com

I use it for bike riding. It sends an email to everyone when a meet up is planned then another email when the time is close. It also has a rsvp to events so you know who is coming and it kinda makes ya go if ya have signed up.there is also options for people to post pictures or comments after the event. This is a nice because everyone pitches in and it doesn't have to fall one one person to do it all.

Just throwing this out there.

Haha, it's untrusted connection for me so please excuse me if I just take your word on it and kindly decline. The prospect of getting everyone on another website is less appealing than just hoping everyone reads the UP forum on stratics.

C

Calico_Jake

I hear ya, I had the same thought about two seconds after I hit post