• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Event Weekend

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saturday, July 13, 8p EST
Pedestal Pong!
Location: Head out the Luna South gate, turn east just before the bridge, second house from road

Sunday, July 14, 7p EST
Enchanted Squares!
Location: Outside the Luna east gate, right behind the house at roads end

Monday, July 15, 8p EST
Quick Appreciation Banquet
Alchemical Bowling!

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Darn I missed it. *sigh* of all times for the monsoon to finally arrive. We have been having nightly thunder storms no real rain just gone of lighting. I hope you had a good turn out. Be sure to keep in touch. Not on much right now lots of real life chores, mainly weeding the garden and getting ready to start putting the veggies up. But when both of us are on I'll buy you some home brewed drinks at UMP's pirate hunter inn.
Be safe and take
tamais

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, it all turned out pretty nice. I had no idea how the Roast would turn out but was a lot of fun.

I'll take take you up on that drink sometime Tamais and maybe we can try this Enchanted Squares shard challenge again. Legends may want a rematch.