• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Event times survey #1

On an average week, at what times would you be able to attend an event?

• Total voters

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On an average week, and assuming a two hour duration, at what times would you be able to attend an event?

All times are east coast USA. Add five hours for UK, six for Western Europe.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On weekdays, anything after 10:00pm EST, preferably before 5:00am EST the next day, 9:00pm EST is do-able if I take off from work early.

On weekends, preferably after 1:00pm EST

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could make 10pm EST at a stretch but not every week. Would prefer the other times tho.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I voted for mostly Sundays and Weds. simply cuz, mid week Weds. lots of folks are bored and maybe would attend something going on, and of the entire weekend, Sundays are calmer. Usually Fridays Sats. folks are busy rl, doing whatevers.

I think some events should be held earlier like a 3pm Sunday, so the Euros can maybe attend, and possibly, all the rest of us too.

And most of the player run events we have had also were on Sundays and Weds. be they story nights or fight nights and both evenings seemed to be somewhat freed up for most folks to attend, well those folks whom we HAD at the time, playing here.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None work for me as I'm an EST 3rd shift guy - getting ready to crash after I type this. I pretty much run from 8-12 in the morning including weekends.

Jack Nickelson