• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Event Times : PvP poll

What time (EST) would you prefer to see an arena-based PvP competition?

• 5pm

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 7pm

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 9pm

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • 11pm

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 1am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3am

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 5am

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Hey, Siege.

I know I'm opening a can of worms with this question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. :drama:

I have had many requests for a PvP contest, and I'm happy to arrange one.
However, no matter how hard I try, I know that I cannot please all of you all the time. (That won't stop me trying.:coco: )
So, I am going to let you decide. I've given you a 12-hour window. This will be either on a Friday or a Saturday - a Friday is more likely.
Whichever time slot gets the most votes, that is when it will be.

A date will be picked after the poll closes. Rules, location, etc will also be picked closer to the time.
All times are in EST. I posted a time conversion chart earlier this month (see sticky of events) and there are plenty of time conversion charts all over the internet if you're not sure what that is wherever you live.

So - here we go. One can of worms, firmly opened!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I voted for the usual 5pm EST, but so long as it is Friday or Saturday I'll probably be able to attend with pompoms waving no matter what time. Anyone wanna make a cheerleader team? Don't be shy, boys and girls!

:cheerleader:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Count me for the support pompoms team :D ... Pvp isn't for me so i think isn't fair if i cast a vote knowing i will not join the fight :)... But if it will be held at usual time i'll be there to support all fighters :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to see a poll regarding who we all are, and what time zone we play in. I don't know every PvPr on Siege, but i"ll bet every gold piece I have, that more of them are in the US time zones .

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I voted 5pm as I am on UK time, however if it was Friday or Saturday night I would probably make the effort to stay up anyway.

Good on you for trying to get some pvp event going mate!

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Hi folks! The deadline is getting closer - right now, it looks as if I'll be holding a PvP event sometime in August at 9 pm EST.
There's still time to get your votes in, though!