• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) [EVENT] The Bloody Brew Tavern will open tonight, 9 PM EST...

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i miss your open tavern:sad3:. had some problem in RL. maybe i can get to it next time

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I haven't seen any type of player run town since I got back.. Think I'll wander over there this afternoon and check it out.

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ludes, My Icq is 349 343 992. I'll be around later if you want me to give you a tour of some of the player run towns. We are definitely still out there. :)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I haven't seen any type of player run town since I got back.. Think I'll wander over there this afternoon and check it out.

Ludes, check this link out...
Catskills RP Player-Ran Taverns/Cities (Active) - Ultima Online Forums

If you would like to get into RP, those are the weekly tavern nights that happen the majority of the time. Now sometimes some of these tavern nights get cancelled or postponed for the night BUT for the most part that's the general list. I had to cancel mine (for Vamp's Lair) for a few months due to personal issues, but I am back in the swing of it.

Please do add me to ICQ as well, we've got a very close knit RP community and anyone of us would welcome you and show you around.

- Pandy

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knights Rest in Aegis was changed to Saturdays at 8:30 pm est. The owner, Deckard was unable to do Sunday nights. Aegis sits in the first clearing south of the Yew, Trammel moon gate.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stopped by the bar.. seems like an enjoyable place. I'll be back.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I threw up on the floor..

Booze seems stronger these days.

In my defence after a hard day.. (just returned from foreign lands).

I wandered towards the bar sleepily and was acosted by brigands..

The sight as a trotted away sickened me..