• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [EVENT] The Battle of Trinsic Part 1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Commander Forthwin met with the guards at Castle Blackthorn, where he discussed his plans to retake the docks quarter of Trinsic from the clutch of the dead. They traveled to Barrier Isle just off of Trinsic, and the Commander led the charge across the bridge to the walls of Trinsic. They met stiff resistance immediately upon knocking through the blockades, as swarms of undead descended upon them. Unrelenting, the guard pushed forward and faced off with several of the Knights’ most gruesome creations. The Knights themselves did not seem to make an appearance except for the Pallid Knight, who watched from afar until finally intervening himself, to reveal that the brave Sir Jeffrey, whom until recently had been fighting the undead alone in a berserk rage, had at last perished and remade as an undead minion of the Knight. The Pallid Knight loosed the undead Sir Jeffrey upon the guards forcing them to destroy him forever. As the body of Sir Jeffrey lay lifeless, finally free from the yoke of undeath, Commander Forthwin informed the guard that they were victorious, and that the docks were now under their control.

Continue reading...

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can spellcasters use summons? Town event s are a waste of time for me if you can't summon :(

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope you cant. Just went and tried, even tried behind the barricades, no summons no area spell. Still a tamer event :p

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Those things were a bit nasty.
I killed a leftover one today morning by Trinsic bank.
Keeping it from targetting my bards was annoying. And it had SO MUCH HP!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took me around 20 minutes one day to kill an abomination. Had honor, 100 DI and enemy of one at all times. Got real annoying when it's acid sacks broke. Reposition every five seconds to avoid green acid damage.