• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

event- spells not always doing damage even with new book in hand

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno if this was intended,but I casted wither earthquake and thunderstorm with the new crafted book in my hand and it only damaged some targets...kept testing,casted explode flamestrike and only one spell did damage...
if that's intended that's just crazy hard to do that spawn

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Which wave were you on? There are 4 types of Skelementals, each 100% immune to all elemental types except one (in addition to 95%) physical resist.

The waves are designed to have you use a variety of spells and not just spam a single aoe like last year.

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had 122 spell damage increase casting wither, thunderstorm, earthquake, meteor swarm in wraith form and it was taking forever ,they must have way too many hp
That was first level