• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Points Question

Nomorchaos

Adventurer
I have been trying to find information on the points we accumulate for killing monsters during events. The way I am understanding it is they build up over time until I get an event drop, is that correct?

If that is correct, are those points per character or spread across the account.
Thanks for any help & info!

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it’s per character. The more stuff u kill, the more turn-in drops u get. Level of difficulty seems to play no roll what-so-ever. It’s all about how many beasties u drop .

* Pro Tip : Since it’s easier/faster to kill stuff at the boss spawn during the 1st 2 levels (as it get progressively harder) those tend to give more drop than subsequent levels. Those that have already figured this out, don’t hate me cause I’m trying to help others. Everyone deserves to have fun & get their picks - don’t b greedy:grin:.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Er.. Is this about EM events or things like Khaldun?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My assumption (maybe wrongly so) was the question is abt the Khaldun Halloween event,

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What about EM events? What really counts to get the drop? Damage to the boss? or damage to all pre-boss creatures also plus the boss? What does the game look into to give you a drop? Thanks! (Maybe finally I can get a drop..I keep on dreaming..lol):sword:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What about EM events? What really counts to get the drop? Damage to the boss? or damage to all pre-boss creatures also plus the boss? What does the game look into to give you a drop? Thanks! (Maybe finally I can get a drop..I keep on dreaming..lol):sword:
It's a combination of damage done to the boss, damage taken from the boss and healing given to others and yourself.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appears that spawn gives turn-in drops(cult items). Boss drops depend on what Dot said. Boss drops can b any one or multiple combinations of a costume, a turn-in drop, a pink skills scroll, and/or antique/prized/brittle - legendary wep/armor. At least from my experience that’s what I’ve gotten.

Nomorchaos

Adventurer
Great information! I was originally asking about EM events. The reason I was asking was I was trying to decide if it’s better to try to use the same character to transfer around when possible to do the events or if I happen to have a character built on that shard the event was going on, to use him instead if points did accumulate across an account over multiple events. I hope I’m explaining my question properly. Last night for example was the first time I did an event because I happened to have a somewhat finished character on Chesapeake so I used him instead of using my shard shield to transfer my main archer over from Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got 3 drops out of the last dozen EM events I attended. I was earing a high Luck suit (2000-3000) and did lots of damage on Boss (WoD and RC) and/or pet damage.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've got 3 drops out of the last dozen EM events I attended. I was earing a high Luck suit (2000-3000) and did lots of damage on Boss (WoD and RC) and/or pet damage.
That's about right... I get one about every 2 or 3...