• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event Painting from roughly September 2016 *CLOSED*

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm interested me too if you want sell it :)... Not sure about the price but i can offer you 5 milions for it :)

Forsaken

Journeyman
Hello and thanks for the interest and price so far. The original person I was trying to find this out for had offered 200m Atl. With the current 1:30 I get on gold transfers, it's 6.6m SP.

I'm trying to sell for a friend, but they stressed the point of its rarity due to being obtained back when HI5 were active here and I guess only 4-5 HI5 members got the painting?

Anyhow, I would think 200m Atl/6.6m SP is a very fair offer-Let me know.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
couldn't you just take the 5 mil and then increase your Siege:Atl ratio to 1:40?

I'm asking for a friend...

Forsaken

Journeyman
Thank you everyone for the interest. Ultimately came down to Baby Doll and someone currently trading Atlantic gold and we chose that route. :heart: