• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event]One Cupid isn't enough...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Spreading Love has just begun, don't come back until its done. Be sure to aim above the bun, for if you dont their love is done

Chaos Cupid Gareth needs your help! With his wings cut for love he is unable to spreading Chaotic Love throughout the shard. He is scheduled to appear at the Community Crafters Hall around 8:00pm ET to accept anyone's offer to assist. (Homare-Jima, Tokuno Islands) Tuesday, February 14th

The Chaos Cupid promises to Reward those whom help spread Chaotic Love throughout the lands. Bring 1 Cupid's Arrow to the Hall and let the Chaos Cupid know you wish to assist with "Spreading the Chaotic Love". The Chaos Cupid will then provide you with your own personal mark...

Locating, Shooting the arrow, and hitting the mark is your job, the Chaos Cupid will not give you any hints to their location. Once you've hit your mark return to the Community Crafters Hall and exchange your arrow for Chaos Cupids Reward.

This is a Players Event
Rewards are Limited
Icq#267944224

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Thanks for coming and hope you all had fun! I sure did by dressing up like a fool :)
For those curious about the other marks here is the list.

The Mayor of Nidaros is to well organized and prepared for my plans to be successful...Distract Zanku with Love and Passion by shooting him with your Cupids Arrow so I may proceed with my plans.

That Niva the Savage is always keeping an eye on the Britannia Mage Tower, I must move some product without her knowing...Distract Niva The Savage with Love and Passion by shooting her with your Cupids Arrow so I may proceed with my plans.

I have no quarrel with the Lady Laurel, she is sweet and innocent but I need something she possesses...Distract Lady Laurel with Love and Passion by shooting her with your Cupids Arrow so I may proceed with my plans.

Lady Abby Normal is a dear friend but she is blocking my objective...Distract Lady Abby Normal with Love and Passion by shooting her with your Cupids Arrow so I may proceed with my plans.

Bags and Powder is what I require and a large supply Lady Mercedes possesses...Distract Lady Mercedes with Love and Passion by shooting her with your Cupids Arrow so I may proceed with my plans.