• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event - Oceania - Zip!

G

please explain ?!?!
whats going on... since the patch there is nothing.
Cant cast Armageddon
Nothing but the tent and cannons out the front of the gate, no npc's

Havnt seen anyone even remotely interested in going in there since before the last patch. Its like a ghost town.

Im sure there are other shards like this as well. And yet there are other shards that can continue with the story and finding out information. Yet the rest of us have been left with a void.

So whats going on ?!?!
Is this spose to happen ?!?!
Is there something wrong ?!?!

Can you please list your shard and what you have and dont have.
Would like this to be addressed (even though that may be impossible)

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Great Lakes is still stuck with the original spawn we have never moved on. The only change is that we have not seen a shadowlord since Tuesday. We also have tents and cannons but not the NPC's. I

This is getting old and fast. It is not even worth going there anymore. Most of the time Moonglow is a ghost town.

G

aye, and i forgot to mention that we havnt seen the beserkers, even though we DID do the supposedly right thing in order for them to spawn.....

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think they tossed out the event update without making sure things were working properly..and then bailed for the weekend..i dont expect anything to change until monday

G

Still booming on LS lot's of people still in moonglow no NPCs at the tent.

Still killing the normal spawn and berserker daemons.

G

Ovrkill,

This has nothing to do with the topic (though I don't understand these lulls we have in nearly every event), but my daughter is mesmerized by your Elmo. She was sitting here while I was reading the boards and now keeps attacking my screen every time she sees him.

I

imported_Yalp

1) Baja hasn't had any shadow lords since Tuesday AM.
2) Never had bezerkers (someone say there was something we were supposed to do?)
3) Tents and cannons at the rift.
4) NPC's at the rift, but they are mute.

This small shard mostly gave up on Glow days ago. Thx UO.. wonderful event.. really!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

G

On Chesapeake I see only Fettid Essence, Dark Wisp and Fallen Warriors......
I havent seen a ShadowLord for a few days and have never seen any Beserkers.

Not sure whats going on at all right now.....did we not do something when we didnt know what to do at all? Was something lost in the 1 minute rollout? Is the Event broken ? Where is any of this info located.... I see nothing in the events or quests boards.

I hope all Shards find a way to figure this one out....

G

Looking at most events since pub16 they die of old age lol!not from hard work

G

I'm just betting that because I had the weekend off and I'm on call Monday night they will do some event MOnday..... never fails..... either that or they will wait till next Saturday when I'm at work

G

Sonoma is the same..original spawn only (except shadowlords), no beserkers, tent and cannons but no npc's

What are you "supposed" to do to get beserkers??

C

Chango Pelon

LA never got the Demons. Seems only LS got the goodies?

And using the weekend as an excuse is not fair. All last week people have been asking why some shards got the advanced spawn and not the majority.

Dunno...

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific is still going strong. We kill off wisps, fetids and warriors and up pops a couple of bezerkers. Wash Rinse Repeat....

It's been going on like that since tuesday when they shadowlords stopped spawning (they would usually come after the bezerkers).

C

Chango Pelon

After the Shadowlords spawned and we killed them, we got the same three originals again. Maybe this week we see something different. Not that I am a masochist eagerly waiting a smack down from them. :p

I

imported_Lady Narsil

I agree saying we haven't heard anything because it is a weekend is not a good excuse. We have been asking for answers for several days now and heard nothing. Not even a we are looking at it or a simple post to tell us we still have something to do. It is getting old, really old!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I agree saying we haven't heard anything because it is a weekend is not a good excuse. We have been asking for answers for several days now and heard nothing. Not even a we are looking at it or a simple post to tell us we still have something to do. It is getting old, really old!

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again I'll reiterate that an answer, even a simple 'I don't know', is better than no communication. I would have been fired for not doing my job.

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Are these berserkers the same thing that we fought a couple of years ago with the Fred and Bob (Frederico and Roberto) thing?

If so, I wonder if some shards had defeated them and so they aren't involved now....

Of course that doesn't explain the blank maps on some shards. Nor the lack of understanding in the "choose your side" thing. This just appears to be another grand mess.