• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EVENT - NVG Resource Gathering

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Greetings everyone!

Every Saturday at 6pm PAC (shard time), the NVG will play host to a Resource Gathering event designed to fill the NVG's coffers. This event is a recurring event that any and all may attend. Guild members are strongly encouraged to participate.

Any and all resources gathered during these events will be used toward other NVG events that all may participate in. Resources are used to create items which may be sold on the NVG vendors, generating gold which is in turn used as awards. There may be times the resources themselves will be used as rewards (ie. crafter events).

For more specific information related to the NVG Resource Gathering events, click here.

This week the NVG will be gathering wood, ores/ingots, stone and gems of any type.

You may find Kirth Dorn in and around the Minoc Mines of Trammel. She may pop over to Felucca's Minoc Mines periodically - so please don't kill her too much - she's gonna be mining hard.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Just a quick bump to remind anyone wanting to attend/participate!

Oh, and looking for an ample guardian whilst mining in Felucca!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Look for Kirth Dorn in and around Minoc in Trammel with periodic jumps to Felucca if you wish to collect resources with her. She will be there at 6pm PST (9EST/3HST) which is in about 5 minutes.

If you just want to donate resources, that is fine too. ^.^

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For one hour I spent my time mining away in the Minoc Mine of both Trammel and Felucca. A couple of others were also mining, but they probably didn't know about the event as they recalled away within a few moment.

But it was good none the less. :) Got some gems and of course stone and ingots, and yet another bit of blackrock.

Attached image is from mining in the "king's cave" as some call it in Minoc, Felucca.

Next week I will be in Ter Mur hunting silver serpents!
Resources to gather:
--silver serpent venom
--silver serpent skins

Attachments