• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [EVENT] November & December Events

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/14 – Loose Ends
On Thursday, November 14th at 8:00 PM EST, meet at the Rangers Guild Hall in Skara Brae.

11/21 – Dreams of the Serpent Finale
On Thursday, November 21st at 8:00 PM EST, meet at the Rangers Guild Hall in Skara Brae.

12/5 – A New Dawn
On Thursday, December 5th at 8:00 PM EST, meet at the Rangers Guild Hall in Skara Brae.
This event is a Rangers Guild PROMOTION event. The Rangers Guild roster is now up to date, and if you see an asterisk next to your character’s rank, that means you have one or more promotions available. Those that have a promotion, please do your best to attend this event, as I cannot guarantee that the promotions will be available at a later time (though I will do what I can).

Continue reading...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so sorry to have missed the Halloween festivities, it's a favorite of mine :(

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so sorry to have missed the Halloween festivities, it's a favorite of mine :(
I see you already have a demotion asterisk next to your name. I hate to break it to you here but you're being bumped back to recruit status until you can prove reliable. The kingdom doesn't need more slackers.

(Pssst... Uriah made me say it, he threatened to kidnap my cat statuettes)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Grrrr
Was gonna be here tonight, but alas, tonight is the Christmas parade here, and grandkids have to be taken. (or else we pay the price for days) lol

Sorry to miss it