• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Next Saturday (Jan 8) 16:00

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's 4 PM EST.

Meet me at the Jolly Roger, be ready for a fight (and one where we'll likely be outnumbered!).

I'll explain more in game, in character.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay, Farsight! I look forward to dying to your blade, sir. ;)

For those of you that wish to know a lil bit more, please click on the link below and log in. If you do not have access, Hawkeye and Aneirin are able to grant that for you (as well as us in CoD).

Order vs. Chaos - Battle Plot Submissions

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump for today-ness.

I hope as many of you as possible will show up. The future of the crew depends on it!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs* Only Aneirin showed and no other members showed up to help him.

None the less, we had some fun. But I felt Aneirin was left all to his lonesome, and that certainly isn't going to make him want to do anymore on Catskills. I give him all the credit in the world for trying though. Aneirin, we love you for it!!! Seriously. :p

I enjoyed seeing the inner conflict in Callista as she was appauled that Laurana would leave a man bleeding on the streets.... that was fun RP!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*The following note could be found in some rather conspicuous public places*

Dear remaining members of the crew,

During the previous week, I was tasked by the authorities to collect gold for the Orphan's Fund of Britannia. While collecting, I came across a group of warriors who not only told me to **** off, but tried to do so with the edge of their swords.

So I was to get no funds for the wee children that day. But at least I could try to run away.

Or so I thought. It turns out that these highwaymen had an ambush planned for me in the woods, and between myself and the seven of them, I was beaten soundly to a pulp.

A good Samaritan must have found me, for I awoke in the care of the Umbra Bloodletters, minus a few pints of blood (which I plan on replenishing in the tavern later).

I implore you, treat the groups who reside in Olympus (aka the Purple Guardians of Honor) and the oddly named "Vampire's Lair" (aka the Children of Darkness) with caution, and assume they are hostile. It may benefit you to attack them before they can attack you, for their reinforcements will surely be hiding nearby!

Your Captain,
Aneirin Grace

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoyed seeing the inner conflict in Callista as she was appauled that Laurana would leave a man bleeding on the streets.... that was fun RP!
It wasn't a man... it was Aneirin :p

In all seriousness though I wish we had had more pirates show up, but Aneirin is a brave man for facing down the 4 of us to start with. I hope to see more of you this coming Saturday when we attempt to deliver the other half of the shipment I accidently neglected to send with this last caravan.