• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Event Moderator Experiences.

N

Nh'bdy

Thus far I have attended every Event Moderator movement on Atlantic, save for the last two cheese races and I missed one of the opportunities to see our version of Casca's speech. I suppose this thread is as much a discussion as a "Wheee! Look at what I can do!" swap.

Notable additions to collection:
First SykoBri EM Sash given out. [spelled Em SykoBri not EM SykoBri.]
Two Dark Energy Receivers, of a total eight. [I have locations on Six]
Two sets of EM Sashes from our regular EMs.
Full set of crafted shoes, legit from the event.
Two Tome of Love, second one a guildie gave to me.
The Knife and Hood from the Bara.
One egg, sadly it's somewhere I couldn't find.

Notable Epic Failures
In the event where you went with Casca and got the crystals I spent the entire loot time trying to pull the one set of crystals that globally secured to the ground. Har.

Notable probably not cool things
I think Kaiden placed the "Bottle of Kaiden's Finest Ale" next to Clainin's memorial because I told him we poured half an ale out for our dead comrades. Or because he's a lush. Either way, pretty cool of the guy.

And to the charaters around Bara calling me a "Greedy Noob" for not showing off my items, here you are sirs.

Your's Truly,
~Nh'bdy