• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Event Items

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Auctioning off a few event items that are located on Great Lakes. The auction will run till Fri 10-28-11 at 8pm est. Only bids posted on this thread will be accepted unless b/o is met and buyer wants to be discreet. Buyer is responsible for pickup unless otherwise a deal is worked out. If you have any questions post here of icq me at 623722954 and i'll get back with you as soon as possible.

Pictures of each item will be listed below in a listing of left to right:

1. A Lucky Raptor Scale (cursed) - Great Lakes fel drop (10) 120 mil open - 250 mil b/o
2. Invasion Plans - Catskills (10) 75 mil open - 125 mil b/o
3. Happy Juice - Sanoma (5) 100 mil open - 200 mil b/o
4. Demonic Crisis Vanquisher statue (*) 100 mil open - 175 mil b/o

Here is the pic of the items:

Attachments

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Been asked what shards i will do the gold deals on for the items so here is the list:

Atlantic
Great Lakes
Sanoma

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Grats to the winners for their winning bids. ICQ me or post here for a time and place to meet up.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks ultimakong for a smooth trade. He paid on Atl first and got item on GL. Enjoy the scale.