• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event items SOLD, Rubble still available! [BAJA]

• Thread starter imported_Lariat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lariat

Event items SOLD, very smooth transaction with Bill420. Rubble is still available:

I also have available on Baja the following Rubble/Mag items for sale. Prices have been lowered on most items.

1x Long Pants (wearable and blessed) - 15m
2x Earrings (gold) - 10m per
2x Beaded Necklace (silver) - 10m per
2x Broken Armoire (east) - 8m per
1x Saddle - 15m
2x Rock (looks like Doom stealable) - offer
3x Full 3pc Fallen Log (south) - 1m per
2x Full 2pc Medic Beds (beige) - 1m per
24x Assorted Mushrooms/Mushroom Patches - 10m for all
1x Full 4pc Yew Table (south) - 1m
2x Full 4pc Yew Table (east) - 1m per
1x Full 12pc Set Yew Table with Benches (4pc each) (east) - 3m
2x O'hii Tree - 1m per

2x Rift Block - 25m per

Edit 12-09-07 6pm cst: Forgot to mention, I'll do a bulk deal on ALL of my rubble, which includes about 100+ walls and other items for 150m

G

Your calm is missing the hci, you should look into that.

I

imported_Lariat

Ahh, so it is. Thanks for catching that. I paged, got a GM who basically said "Yep, it's missing the HCI. I can't fix it but I'll hand you off to my supervisor who can." So it should be in the process of being fixed. Thanks for catching that DVI.

G

no problem, I remember when Xel went through the process of getting the hci put on his calm ( believe it was calm), and how much of a hassle it was. So I hope the process is easier for you, and not nearly as lengthy.

I

imported_Lariat

They said I should hear something within 48 hours. The GM acknowledged that it should have the HCI, but did not, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

I

imported_Moslar

Lariat,

I would be interested in the subdue, shroud of deceit, uo 6th anniversary book, and the orcish longbow. Please post the gold amounts you would be happy to seperate with on these items.

My icq is 59585238.

King regards,

Samah Sartan - Walking Liberty
Pacific Museum Mall
Zen Knights of Valor

I

imported_Lariat

Well, Moslar is interested in it but I haven't gotten a response from the ICQ I sent him yet (he's likely at work, where I should be). Aside from him, no. Technically he hasn't made an offer yet or anything, so if you'd like to make an offer feel free.

R

Roush

any word on the hci?
also what are the colors of the weapons again?

I

imported_Lariat

Still waiting on EA on the HCI, and I'll post pics with the original colors in a few minutes.