• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Event Items, and Server Birth

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will end auction Saturday night on the 30th. I will post high bidders at night. Also have set price in mind on most item so if ya hit that price I will inform winner and close auction on that item. Same time if item doesn't reach what I am looking for I may not sell. All items on Pacific for pick up only. Good luck. post on this thread or pm me. All items are on display. Ill put the 2 display case pieces on roof as well. Head out east gate of Luna and i am 2 houses to the south. Name on house is Anklebiter.

1.Ethereal Pumpkin Juice. Great Lakes Season 7. ~(10) SOLD
2.Mistas Cider. Pacific season 4. ~(30) SOLD
3.Laurana's Luscious Apple cider. Origin season 7. ~(5) SOLD
4.Granny's Spiced Christmas Cider. Great Lakes Season 7. ~(VR)
5.Royal Botanist's Trowel. Atlantic Season 4. ~(45) SOLD
6.Moulding Board. ~(SB) SOLD
7.Captain Morgan's Rum. Atlantic season 7 ~(?)
8.Equinox wine. Atlantic season 7 ~(40)
9.Wash Basin. ~(SB)
10.Large vase. ~(SB)
11.Vase. (small) ~(SB)
12.Candlabra made by Lith dbl exceptional. 5m high bid right now
Also have 7 small rubble display case pieces. All same piece front middle and one back middle. ~sold (winner contacted)

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 mill on Pumpkin juice
15 mill on mistas cider
20 mill on Botanist trowel.
5 mill dbl exxy candlebr

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump, some nice items here boys and girls

Y

yhitzarie

13M on one display casse or 2 display case for 20M.

[ICQ: 159726590]

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
13M on one display casse or 2 display case for 20M.

[ICQ: 159726590]
someone already has a bid of 13m per for the 7. Right now the only thing that has met my reserve prices are the rubble and candalabra btw. We all know the value of these items so lets pls bid accordingly ). If reserves arnt met they will be at rares fest for set prices. Ty

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then give us the prices you have set for them? Make this easier...
Not really how auctions work sorry. I know what the items are worth though as I bought them all. I will give you one example though. Etheral Pumkin Juice there are only ten, the item should fetch a minimum of 60m.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really how auctions work sorry. I know what the items are worth though as I bought them all. I will give you one example though. Etheral Pumkin Juice there are only ten, the item should fetch a minimum of 60m.
OK....... Thanks for the example, no need to be snippy. It is an auction right? Then we gota start bidding somewhere dont we? If you have reserves, then PUT THEM DOWN. Dont get upset if people bid to low for your liking then.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prices are going down on these items man this isnt an event item people had to kill something over. there are maybe 6 differant wines that were released? that will never go for 60 by the end of rares festival the elderberry was knocked down to 10 mil before someone bought it. the diehard people that wanted them that money was no object got them IMO

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK....... Thanks for the example, no need to be snippy. It is an auction right? Then we gota start bidding somewhere dont we? If you have reserves, then PUT THEM DOWN. Dont get upset if people bid to low for your liking then.
Well you mistake my comments that I am offended, by all means I am not, it really does not matter to me if I sell these right now or not. I would like around there current value though if I do sell them. I just posted that I may not sell them for current bids as I dont want people getting upset come Saturday. But i believe I did state that in my opening post.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prices are going down on these items man this isnt an event item people had to kill something over. there are maybe 6 differant wines that were released? that will never go for 60 by the end of rares festival the elderberry was knocked down to 10 mil before someone bought it. the diehard people that wanted them that money was no object got them IMO
You are very mistaken on alot of these items that are for sale. The only item up here that was a Christam stag drop is the grannys cider. Etheral Pumkin Juice was an event. Mistas Cider was an event. Lauranas Cider was an event, Trowel was an event. Actually the only things that weren't an event are the server births and the rubble, and grannys spiced cider. I'm sorry if I don't except 15m for an item that I spent 85m on. If you do not think these items will sell at rares event watch how long they will be on my vendor. Some items are alot lower than that but they still go alot higher thatn the bids I have gotten. If you read my first post I said I reserve the right not to sell a item if it doesnt hit near what I want. Please dont be offended by that.

S

shulginist

it really does not matter to me if I sell these right now or not.
If it doesn't matter to you if they sell right now or not why not put your reserve price as the starting bid for each item. It would save time for you and everyone else.

Not trying to be an angry mob sorry =p

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it doesn't matter to you if they sell right now or not why not put your reserve price as the starting bid for each item. It would save time for you and everyone else.
I kinda feel like im in the twilight zone here. I have watched about 10 auctions in the last week without a starting price. But to appease the angry mobs I will give you guys starting prices.
1.60m
2.30m
3.50m
4.15m
5.40m
6.40m
7.16m
8.30m
9.40m
10.40m
11.40m
12.5m

There ya have it

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rubble displays are sold, I will keep other items on till say midnight. Also I will be making a transfer to Baja if someone is interested I will accept gold there as well and it will save you a transfer.