• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event item

R

Righteous

While cleaning my house I found an old event item. I have no idea what it would be worth on the event list its listed as Pirate King Cruz Doublet (Orange) (1), I plan on selling it.

Righteous

R

Righteous

I am getting alot of PM stating they would like to buy the item but very few actual offers. What do unique EM items go for normal 50 million, 100 million, 200 million or more? Should I just auction it off and see what I get? I don't spend alot of time selling rares I just throw them into a chest or lock them down somewhere, I very rarely buy one. I got an offer of 200 million for my Gem of Eternal Love and there is or was 5 of them after the event.

Righteous

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am getting alot of PM stating they would like to buy the item but very few actual offers. What do unique EM items go for normal 50 million, 100 million, 200 million or more? Should I just auction it off and see what I get? I don't spend alot of time selling rares I just throw them into a chest or lock them down somewhere, I very rarely buy one. I got an offer of 200 million for my Gem of Eternal Love and there is or was 5 of them after the event.

Righteous
I would say an auction is the best route. Proper way to do one would be to limit bids to the auction thread, and state a clear end time and rules.

:thumbup1:

R

Righteous

I would say an auction is the best route. Proper way to do one would be to limit bids to the auction thread, and state a clear end time and rules.

:thumbup1:
Thank you for the advice I appreciate it. I will look at some of the other auctions and post the item up for sale at auction this weekend.

Righteous

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Righteous
Who said it was unique? I have one. Furthermore, if you have one too then this really pisses me off. I am not upset at you per se, its the fact that I was lied to.

The Pirate King Cruz's doublet came from the Pirate King himself which I looted personally off the boss at the end of that arc on Pacific, and I was even added in party by the EM afterwords telling me what I received was one of a kind item and to take care of it. But now, out of the blue you have one too.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it look like this
Mine is yellow but it has the same name on it. Mine has been locked down for almost a year. Its in my museum on Baja, 18x18 east exit out of umbra on the 2nd floor. The museum is public so please check it out, I don't know how to post pictures.

G

Gunga_Din

Of course there are renegade EM's lol. They make a mint off this stuff.

R

Righteous

All I know is I got it off the pirate at that event, insured it and then threw it in a box in my house, there was more than one pirate boss at the event maybe one had a yellow one and the other an orange one.

Righteous

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
check out the names manti's is spelled Cruz's and the other is just Cruz....strange

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if that's the case, I rather buy yours and toss it in the trashcan then mine will stay unique lol. I'll bid 50 mil on it.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps we should ask the Pac EM to explain it?

ps: btw, ¿It's normal to be added on party from a EM after the event to discuss the item? first time i've heard this..

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if that's the case, I rather buy yours and toss it in the trashcan then mine will stay unique lol. I'll bid 50 mil on it.
What if it ended up in the Cavern of the Discarded from your trashcan?

*giggles*

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good idea, I'll cut it up instead. So my bid is still highest right?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe he meant the color was unique, as I do remember the other person wearing there's in the Em hall after event, as I offered to buy it off him. As much as I know how you wish your item is unique and I do believe that it is, I dont agree with you to buying the item to destroy it when there are allot of pirate Rp,s just as an example who would love that item.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bidding pirate duel over the shirt!

If only we could hire a hot pirate chick/guy to wear it during the fight. Then again, the winner might try to keep the model as well. *grins*

As much as I can understand a desire to keep something unique, I really hate to think of history being destroyed. :sad2:

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there ,

Manticore if you buy it please just put it in a box a pretend it does not exist.
Do not destroy it,please.

And if you have both existing,then it is the same as unique in the sense that noone else have one.

Regards
The Scandinavian

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as I can understand a desire to keep something unique, I really hate to think of history being destroyed. :sad2:
this

and the names are different, which makes each of them a unique item.... please don't destroy either :(

R

Righteous

I have opened an auction thread for this item. If you are intrested in the item please bid in that thread.

Righteous