• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Event Item Dress

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for one of the following:

A Fine Sewn Wedding Dress
Midnight Silk (Dress)

I am not sure of price but a friend is wanting one of them. If anyone has one or knows of someone who does that might be interested in selling please ICQ me at 465216882.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a player on Catskills shard like 2 nights ago spamming in Gen chat trying to sell the Midnight Silk dress.. I am haveing a brain fart right now tho and can't remember his name.
But I will try spamming in chat 2day and see if I can find him. If I do I will direct him to your post for ya..

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I tried ICQing you, I have a Midnight Silk on Atlantic if you are interested. Please get in touch with me.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQed you back. Sorry...friend reminded me about thread today. I forgot all about it.