• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Delete*

Forsaken

Journeyman
If you guys/gals see something you like and feel a price is too high, feel free to PM/ICQ me to work something out...

I would think a rare, black horse that you can no longer obtain would be something of value to people here...Just sayin'

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would do 40mil Atlantic gold for a black horse on siege... but that's the siege price you're asking right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it just me or is a Black Horse worthless to others also?

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy the luck legs An shield for 3.5 mil for both of you want

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's so special about a black horse? I thought all horses were black. I also struggle to find mine, due to everything else being black.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it is a Dread Mare, it is more powerful than a standard Nightmare and worth more than a Nightmare because the Dread no longer spawns and hasn't in some time. Since he is calling it a "black horse", I presume it is not the same thing. Most likely an original old faction war horse, but perhaps he will clear that up.

Forsaken

Journeyman
I mean, it's just a black horse from old faction days. Not trying to be a **** here, but I thought by saying 'black horse' was understood that it's not a 'nightmare' or 'dread mare'. Literally, just a regular horse that is black, that you can no longer obtain, and not many were obtained in the first place. So..................Rare.

Forsaken

Journeyman
You have 3 main things on Siege Perilous: 1) Crafters, 2) PvMers, and 3) Rare collectors. I would think a rares collector would like some style points and rock a black horse while in their fancy rare clothes. *shrug* Or the even more rare, PVPER that wants to look cool while running around all of UO to find stealthers........

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
PvP'rs would rather ride an ethy so they don't have to worry about their mount being killed and them being stuck on foot.

The old faction horses are cool, I sold all mine years ago because I'd rather ride an ethy...I think most people would rather ride an ethy...or a swampy with armor.

Good luck though..I still think you're asking WAY too much.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PvP'rs would rather ride an ethy so they don't have to worry about their mount being killed and them being stuck on foot.
you're absolutely wrong there. when you get dismounted you can instantly jump back on your horse as soon as the cool down is over and your mount is still alive and not poisoned. with an ethy there's a rather long casting time involved that can and will be interrupted. So unless you're a stelther actual pet mounts are preferred.