• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Event Item Corrupted Gem Residue

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Item on origin- Greenish gem of immortality graphic

send offers

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Event Item Magical Gem Residue

As I was at the event that night and didn't get it, I would love to purchase it to keep it on Origin. Please let me know how much you would like for it, on Origin please.

Y

Yen Sid

I was there too and I didn't get anything either, WTH. I didn't even see a body to loot. Must be a top damager item. Well I will start the bidding, 10mil

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bid 10 mil too my icq is 123172317, he has like 7-8 of them

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes there was 10 of them and i was lucky enough to get 7 (lucky me). Sold one for 40m.

Y

Yen Sid

How could you get 7 out of 10? If it was the top damagers thing then it should have been 10 different people. And 40mil?! thats a little crazy seeming there are 10 and you had 7 lol. My bid stays at 10mil for 1 of them. If you don't sell them send me a PM please.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they spawned on the ground and people just walked over them. guess i have a good eye :) Sold another 2 for 40 per... SO i think ill pass on the 10 million offers but thanks. BTW: I think the eye of the oracle on atl spawned 10 and there going for 50 per............

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True, but Origin is not Atlantic. I don't have the funds at the moment, but if you would consider trades fo any sort, let me know.