• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(EVENT) Guardians Gate/RBG Auctions TONIGHT 8pm EST!

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guardians Gate / RBG Auctions Sunday 8pm EST!

The city of Guardians Gate and the Royal Britannian Guards welcome you all as we run our biweekly auction to the realm. Running every other Sunday at 8pm EST, we offer a zero percent auction with 6 mil lotto with all proceeds going to the city/guild fund. Items will begin being accepted at 7:30pm with free bags and books available on the first floor of the auction house.

Come on out and join us for some great deals!

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love going to auctions but am sad that this one is going on during the HoC meetings, so I miss a good part of the auction. :(

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I got to attend for at least an hour of the auction thanks to the earlier start time, thanks GG/RBG!