• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Earrings With Mods....Do they exist, and if not, then Why?

G

Does anyone know if there have ever been a set of Earrings given out with mods? I've never heard of any, and have long been under the impression that none exist. If this is the case, and they don't, does anyone know why? Is there a reason for it, or just a situation where no one ever decided to make any?

Also, if there is a pair out there and someone's willing to sell them, I'ld be glad to buy them, just let me know. No, I dont want earrings with charges!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actualy i think they Do exist...wasnt there an event on baja i think that had "no trade no drop tag" on it that ppl were allowed to change into whatever wearable item they wanted? earrings, sash, shoes etc?.....fairly sure i remember that....not 100% sure if it had mods but i think it did....other than that....no:(

and why not....absolutely no idea...i guess there hell bent on robes, shrouds, aprons, and sashs=/

G

None of the 4 or 5 (if you count gray shade) event earrings have a stat on them as far as I know. Try researching one-of-a-kind Euro and Asian seer/EM items though for any hope of that.

I know in other games they tend to be very leery of adding anything into the game that has stats in a slot that is just for decoration (for example, early in EQ's history the rings and earrings were just for decoration.). The reason I believe is that, if they do this too many times, all of the work put into balancing mob encounters and even PvP needs to be completely rethought due to increased player power. That would be a cumulative thing though.

G

I'm familiar with the well known event earrings, but I was hoping someone could tell me about the more obscure seer items, and the Asian event items.

As far as placing mods on items meant to be worn for purely asthethic reasons....EA can't really expect to use that excuse and have people buy it.

Vine Cords?
The new Virture Armor Shoes?
Crimson Cinture?
Obi Di Ense?

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

I'm familiar with the well known event earrings, but I was hoping someone could tell me about the more obscure seer items, and the Asian event items.

As far as placing mods on items meant to be worn for purely asthethic reasons....EA can't really expect to use that excuse and have people buy it.

Vine Cords?
The new Virture Armor Shoes?
Crimson Cinture?
Obi Di Ense?

[/ QUOTE ]

No earrings were ever created with mods. Not on any shards.

G

Thanks Mant!

Not, the answer I was hoping for, but oh well....

G

Actually there's a pair of red earrings with nightsight on siege. Don't remember what they're called tho, or who has them.