• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event drops for September

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Last Month's EM Items
This Year's EM Items
25th Anniversary faire Event Item List

anyone know Siege drops? missing information Aug, July
need more help. Let me know if any information is missing , PM or ICQ 491537457, Discord blend#8261

EM EVENT
Yamato - Old Diary (Hue1266 Graphic3774 Yamato)

Mizuho - Recreation Fountain In Lycaeum

Wakoku - Symbolic Fountain Of Lycaeum

Arirang - Egg Yolk Mooncake Recipe Book

Formosa - Salted Egg Yolk Mooncake Recipe Book

Hokuto - Old Diary (Hue1266 Graphic3773 Hokuto)

Catskills - A Silver Embossed Painting From The Personal
Rewarded For Twenty-Five Years Of Strength Honor And Valor

Chesapeake - EM Artemis' Book O' Stuffs
" EM Artemis' 4th Anniversary. Where The Answer To Everything Is 42 And Chicken Nuggies."

Origin - A Large Chunk Of Hail

GL - Heart Of A Shadow
From Death Is Born A Shadowlord

Legends - Essence Of Poison Dart Frog

Drachenfels - A Silver Chalice To Commemorate The First 25 Years Of Sosaria

Europa - The Lantern Of Blood

Sonoma - An Exquisite Time Worn Tapestry Depicting The Shattering Of The Gem Of Immortality
Marking The Beginning Of Many Exciting Adventures

ATL - Memory Of The Stranger
"His Strength And Courage Were Without Peer"

GL - Atlas Of The Shadow Worlds
Birthed In The Furnace Of Mystery And Time To Guide And Inspire.

Lake Superior - A Necklace Adorned With A Large Middle Stone Adorned By An Obsidian Wisp
Worn By The Followers Of Zog The Enlightened

Sakura - A Secret Command Undead Scroll
Think Carefully Before You Act. A Piece Of Life Is Needed To Chant.

Izumo - A Secret Animate Dead Scroll
Care Must Be Taken In Chanting. Do Not Use If You Are Inexperienced.

Pacific - The Taper Of Truth
* A Relic Of The Virtues Of Britannia *

Napa Valley - Skull Of A Crystal Dragon
"From The Depth Of Sosaria"

Lake Austin - Ocean Sandals

Oceania - Possessed Cow

Balhae - The Head Of Rankor The Beast

SP no drop
Atlantic - 9/29 event cancelled
Baja - no drop
Asuka - no enent
Mugen no event

25th Anniversary faire Event Item List

25th Anniversary Crystal Ball (TypeID Unknown )

25th Anniversary Dunken Singing Competition Winner (TypeID Unknown )
I am Not Drunk Just Listen To Me Sing!

25th Anniversary Teleporter Relay Race Winner

25th Anniversary Trivia Winner (Secondary Effect Unknown )

25th Anniversary Archery Competition Winner (Secondary Effect Unknown )

25th Anniversary Ludo 1st Place Winner

25th Anniversary Horse Race 1st Place Winner (Secondary Effect Unknown )

25th Anniversary Crazy Costume 1st Place Winner (Secondary Effect Unknown )

25th Anniversary Dancing Contest Winner (Secondary Effect Unknown )

25th Anniversary Storytelling Contest Champion (Secondary Effect Unknown )

Marshmallow Duckling (Hue 33)
Marshmallow Duckling (Hue 53)
Marshmallow Duckling (Hue 63)
Marshmallow Duckling (Hue 1282)
Marshmallow Duckling (Hue 113)

25th Anniversary Silver Steed Replica

25th Anniversary Minty Swirly Troll Sucker

Coupon To Redeem At The Road Kill Grill

Slap Your Guildy Med Rare BBQ Dino Rids

BBQ Goblin Knee's

Book Of Lore (Hue 2721, UO 25th Anniversary Table Top Book)

One Free Drink Ticket Redeemable At The Silver Stein Tavern

25th Anniversary Peach Moonshine

A Bottle Of 25th Anniversary Ale (Distiller: EM Ashmedai)
A Bottle Of Silver Stein Tavern (Distiller: EM Ashmedai)
A Bottle Of Silver-Laced Nectar (Distiller: EM Ashmedai)
A Bottle Of Silver Dream Juice (Distiller: EM Ashmedai)
Trest From Ashmedai The Tavern Keeper

random drink in exchange for Free Drink Ticket.
A Bottle Of ****** (A Bottle Of ~ any word, This can be distilled in the usual way)
same name item can be obtained through normal play, but it is treated as rare because the distiller is EM.

Page Of Lore (Page1 to 15 *pege 13 A Scribe Scroll)

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Lake Austin

Ocean Sandal

9/08/22

Hue 1173

Is that not how you are requesting the info be done Blend?
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you got drop item or can be seen in game, Use EC and get the Type ID.

1662728807896.png

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you got drop item or can be seen in game, Use EC and get the Type ID.
I didn't get it...I was just copying the info from people who cannot seem to follow a simple request. However any drop I get I will make sure to include the Type ID

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't get it...I was just copying the info from people who cannot seem to follow a simple request. However any drop I get I will make sure to include the Type ID
ok i will stop post picture so gl with your info

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No one asked you to stop posting. The purpose of this thread is to generate information for the Wiki. Your picture doesn't accomplish that. So therefore I took the info from it and posted it in the format that was requested.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Your pictures are good @panoramix2009 - I look forward to seeing them after events. Please continue to post them. These other guys are just looking for the text to be posted in addition to the pictures. Other people can type that up as needed.

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I tried Explaining to him also about needing the requested info and this was the same result.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely agree with Pan here. If what he is doing is getting comments like "from people who cannot seem to follow a simple request" (which is an insult) and the constant pic hating from Sithas, then why bother posting the pic at all. I appreciate the pics and would like to keep seeing them, and the rest of us can help fill in the blanks and other info like Jason did earlier.
Just stop any and all hating on the pics. Not enough info? Add the rest yourself. Don't like the way the pic looks? Sorry not everything is designed to your personal tastes. Get over it.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Definitely agree with Pan here. If what he is doing is getting comments like "from people who cannot seem to follow a simple request" (which is an insult) and the constant pic hating from Sithas, then why bother posting the pic at all. I appreciate the pics and would like to keep seeing them, and the rest of us can help fill in the blanks and other info like Jason did earlier.
Just stop any and all hating on the pics. Not enough info? Add the rest yourself. Don't like the way the pic looks? Sorry not everything is designed to your personal tastes. Get over it.
I was a bit harsh and that was unfair. However I do stand by my statement. The person who makes this thread makes it for a reason. Pano has been the most consistent in posting info from the eventsf(which I benefit from regularly btw). It was requested that he do it in a form that matches the purpose of this thread and Blend even said the pictures make it more difficult for him. Pano's pictures help a lot of people....only not really the person who creates this thread. If it were a selling post and someone was posting stuff that didn't help the sell everyone would feel the same way. I shouldn't have taken a shot at him...I was frustrated that the guy that puts in a lot of work for us asked him to do something simple and he seems to have ignored that request.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I do not intend to incite any conflict. Many of these drops were concentrated near the end of the month, and I was overwhelmed by the amount of work I had to do due to my personal commitments. I expect more of that in the future, just at the end of last month I've shouted it out here for more help. I have no intention of attacking anything about it.

Well, this is a WIKI, so anyone can help edit it, and I'm not the only one doing it, so I appreciate any information or help I can get here.

panoramix2009 you are reposting images wonderful IMO.
Personally to get the information I need , I wanted to contact the person who made the image and ask for their cooperation.

I don't think anyone wants more drama. let's go cool
thank you for your support

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I do not intend to incite any conflict. Many of these drops were concentrated near the end of the month, and I was overwhelmed by the amount of work I had to do due to my personal commitments. I expect more of that in the future, just at the end of last month I've shouted it out here for more help. I have no intention of attacking anything about it.

Well, this is a WIKI, so anyone can help edit it, and I'm not the only one doing it, so I appreciate any information or help I can get here.

panoramix2009 you are reposting images wonderful IMO.
Personally to get the information I need , I wanted to contact the person who made the image and ask for their cooperation.

I don't think anyone wants more drama. let's go cool
thank you for your support
panoramix only copy the picture from an event discord group.... hes not the one who create the label and info on it...he only copy and past for info here

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
panoramix only copy the picture from an event discord group.... hes not the one who create the label and info on it...he only copy and past for info here
That's what Blend said...He was asking if it was possible for the person Pano gets the picture from change the format.

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Whoa, no one is constantly hating on anyone, we have only asked to post the information Blend needs to easier update things. It was months ago that I mentioned it and have not once said anything again, due to being attacked by people like you right here. All We want is the correct information, post all the pics you want no matter if they ugly or not.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
baja no drop, em echo has no intention of one because of the the 25th anniversary on origin

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lake Superior

Hue 1109
1663554687671.png

1663558712180.png

A Necklace Adorned With a Large Middle Stone Adorned By an Obsidian Wisp

Worn By the followers of Zog the Enlightened

Has to be in backpack to use charge, it does what necklace of Righteousness does, casts lightning bolt.

Last edited:

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Pacific

The Taper of Truth
* A Relic Of The Virtues Of Britain *

Hue 2756

No Secondary Effect - Can be Worn

1663559091508.png

1663559213369.png

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lake Superior

Hue 1109
View attachment 135320

View attachment 135322

A Necklace Adorned With a Large Middle Stone Adorned By an Obsidian Wisp

Worn By the followers of Zog the Enlightened

Has to be in backpack to use charge, not sure what it did. Someone said it does what necklace of Diligence does.
It does what the Amulet of Righteousness does. You cast a lightning strike which does no damage on your target.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
25th Anniversary faire on Origin
Book Of Lore
Coupon To Redeem At The Road Kill Grill
One Free Drink Ticket Redeemable At The Silver Stein Tavern

1664045531139.png

Anyone got anything?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From turning in the BBQ coupon:
1664055726776.png - Hue 1604

1664057235743.png - Hue 1117

Drink Coupon:
1664055739277.png - Hue 2547

Storytelling Contest:
1664055753504.png - Hue 2500

Troll Kissing Booth:
1664055764861.png - Hue 1170

End Clicky:
1664055894026.png - Hue 2720

Not my pictures:

Dancing Contest:
1664055794160.png - Hue 2721

Costume Contest:
1664056089397.png - Hue 2720

Teleportation Game:
1664056126929.png - 2720

Horse Race:
1664056584368.png - Hue 2498

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the info and Congratulations to event Winners!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Well that all looks like fun. Was this today? Where was it posted? I must not be checking the correct locations.

Lord Brackus

Visitor
Quack Quack game let you choose your color duck:

Hues:

Rare chance when double-clicking duck to not eat it, instead it will shoot Confetti. Saw 1 winner for sure at the booth, not sure how many tried with their duck (there was a warning if you ate your duck you will not be able to get another)

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyone got a Snow globe from the Fortune Tellers?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was wondering if the fortune tellers was supposed to give you something. I had my fortune told but did not receive the 25th anniversary crystal ball. Just told me they had another fortune to read and they went on with the next person in line.
They did not give everyone an item. Same with the Troll kissing booth.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They did not give everyone an item. Same with the Troll kissing booth.
ahh okay. I did get a lollipop from the troll at the kissing booth though. It was kinda crazy over there as there was no line and everyone was just surrounding the troll spam kissing it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ahh okay. I did get a lollipop from the troll at the kissing booth though. It was kinda crazy over there as there was no line and everyone was just surrounding the troll spam kissing it.
Yup we were like bees buzzing around the only flower in town.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
anyone know Siege drops? missing information Sep, Aug, July