• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Event Drop from 11/4/2017

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love these Selling Items posts where the winner is some unknown someone with an unknown amount of gold....said no one ever.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love these Selling Items posts where the winner is some unknown someone with an unknown amount of gold....said no one ever.
and current bidders are giving no time what so ever to rebid on said item.

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and current bidders are giving no time what so ever to rebid on said item.
I didn't intend for this post to be an auction nor did I offer bidding. I just said accepting offers to get a price gauge. I ended up trading it for a 120 Eval scroll. Whether that is overpayment/underpayment is up to my opinion. I will not disclose the buyer but they are free to post in here if they choose to.

Reactions: Map

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
couple of mill, you cant compare prices from other shards to siege. the exchange rates are high and nothing can be transferred in or out.
Sounds like a good deal then, thanks for the info Bo Bo :)

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’m the one who traded the 120 for it. I felt it was worth it to me.

Reactions: Map