• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event!] Dawn's Ambassadors - Full Schedule (Updated: Fri 9th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To keep posts at a minimum I will edit when Dawn's Ambassadors will be at each city.

Stonekeep - THURSDAY 8th OCT at 8pm UK time (Roy Constantine)
Vesper - FRIDAY 9th OCT at 8pm UK time (Kurt Addison) meet at the Bank
Trinsic - FRIDAY 9th OCT at 8pm UK time (Isabella Sirenn) meet at Trinsic Rose

A

A Rev

Re: [Event!] Dawn's Ambassadors - Full Schedule (To be updated)

To keep posts at a minimum I will edit when Dawn's Ambassadors will be at each city.

Stonekeep - THURSDAY 8th OCT at 8pm UK time (Roy Constantine)
Sorry to already clog this up...where is stonekeep??

Its not a city i am familiar with, is it in the new lands?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Stonekeep is the Stronghold of the Guardsmen Militia in Yew, just down the road from Yew Graveyard at the Crossroads.

A

A Rev

Stonekeep is the Stronghold of the Guardsmen Militia in Yew, just down the road from Yew Graveyard at the Crossroads.
Ahh, i see, its an RP based city? Excellent...glad to see they are still around!

Thank you, now i know where to look :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Two more meetings added for Friday.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Coming to the Republic ey, we'll be waiting *Grins*

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last Friday eve saw an Ambassador by the name of Kurt Addison sent to our Grand Republic by Queen Dawn of the Kingdom.

As the Ambassador arrived he was met by a heavily guarded Olk Samsca, Chancellor of the Republic. The two say down and began their talks.

The meeting was tense from the start with the Royal Diplomat calling our Mighty Republic and the freedom it holds a 'situation' to the Queen.
The Ambassador asked why Vesper wanted to be seperate from the Kingdom to which the surrounding Vesparians gave their views on the Kingdoms tyranny.

As the talks drew on, with tensions building up throughout; it appeared as if this Ambassador was highly misinformed to the Vesparians.
This royalist diplomat threw bold words and threats around in the name of the Queen. Threats of taxes, threats of our independance and threats that we would know what it would be like to live without the support of the Kingdom.

This fellow seemed ignorant of the fact that Vesper had been a Free Republic for the past decade with our independance signed over by Lord British himself.
And for these past 10 years Vesper has known life without the Kingdom!
Where was the Kingdom in Vesper's times of need?
Where was the Kingdom when our city was over run by Ophidians?

The Queen says she wants to unite Britannia but tries to do so through threats? Why should the Republic come to the aid of those who never came to ours! Vesper will not be threatened, the Republic will never bow down to Royalty again nor will we be subjected to the Queens Tyranny; for here be free people!

It was clear that the meeting had escalated by the end and tensions were high. Both the Chancellor of the Republic and the Ambassador of the Kingdom stood as they conversed in a hostile manner. A spectator stepped forward in an attempt to calm the situation by giving a rather 'touching' speech. Afterwards the Ambassador said his last words before taking his leave...

The Republic has endured and prospered by itself over these long years and will continue to do so for many to come without the Kingdom...

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time you should have each screenshot as a seperate image, They may load better that way.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye but its annoying having to upload 8 different images to seperate imageshacks, much more easier and efficient to make a collage :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God why does stratics suck for screenshots
I found clicking the screen shot then the 4 directinal arrows in the bottom left of the screen shot it filled the page. Not sure if this happens on everyones or if I'm just lucky.

Anyway thanks for a good report, I see things went well, will have to stealth by and watch next time :popcorn: