• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Event Crash - Pic of tonight's loot

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some missing, of course.

Great fun everyone! Special thanks to GIL!

.:EDIT:.

I went to go do tailor BODs figuring GIL would just kill the boss, and my guild said they wanted to kill it.

I'm guessing we have the monopoly on the market so I'll take offers!

Last edited:

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for whatever tics they have left!

We killed it then and got this sweet painting too.

*feels like a trammie*

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Very well done. Nice Event to. Should have posted my loot as well. What a blood bath.

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some missing, of course.

Great fun everyone! Special thanks to GIL!

.:EDIT:.

I went to go do tailor BODs figuring GIL would just kill the boss, and my guild said they wanted to kill it.

I'm guessing we have the monopoly on the market so I'll take offers!
Seems like pretty clear evidence that you guys are doing just fine, and don't need more blessed items, or easier access to gear. ;)

Mossy

Visitor
What I find hilarious is the fact that most of our characters aren't even close to being finished and yet you guys that have been here for "years" cant even protect each other. Get together, come up with a plan and try to prove to us that you can protect each other and your shard. In my opinion, if you aren't with us we will destroy your guild.

P.S. Drakelord holy cow bro 1 event we destroy you and your already on here crying. I love the drop we got btw.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ah but using EC compared to CC is completely fair? Download a more advanced UOA is what we did that does what EC does in the end. Actually EC still does more, it's just a less buggy UOA. Sorry that UO discontinued any support for that and it crashes to the sound of horses. Keep crying though, EC is still better than the more advanced UOA but is just too ugly form me.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I also have a program that prevents you from crashing. That's all it does. Is that illegal? Since UO refuses to fix anything and people crash all the time to horse wheenies and death noises. Is it illegal for me to download something (a player made) to prevent crashing?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What I find hilarious is the fact that most of our characters aren't even close to being finished and yet you guys that have been here for "years" cant even protect each other. Get together, come up with a plan and try to prove to us that you can protect each other and your shard. In my opinion, if you aren't with us we will destroy your guild.

P.S. Drakelord holy cow bro 1 event we destroy you and your already on here crying. I love the drop we got btw.

: Some of the latest news! : Lamp Posts... - Michael Clevenger | Facebook

From the Catskill Meet and Greet

Succubus - one last concern, can you legally block critters now a days

Mesanna - no you can not

Last edited:

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I find hilarious is the fact that most of our characters aren't even close to being finished

What i find hilarious are people that need to brag on a message board about how great they are.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A few posts have been removed for showing screenshots where an illegal 3rd party program was used. Please do not post screenshots where illegal 3rd party programs are being used.

A couple of the posts that had to be removed were removed due to them quoting the post that contained the screenshot, sorry about that, you guys didn't post anything bad it was just the quote that needed to be removed.