• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Event Character Named Pumpkins from 2011

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi :)

I have 2 Unique Pumpkins from 2011 with the Name of an EM Event Character and want to know if there is an Market or if anyone is interested.
I know that i dont have a Reputation here but they are really Unique because only me was at the Field and no one collected Pumpkins at this Time and no one collected the smalls.
This Name was only at this one Field.
The Name of the Event Character is: Balthazar the Gravedigger (25 Character Name).
Here is a link of an old Site where an EM Event with this Character is mentioned: EM Event: The mysterious disappearance of Lady Rose – Part 3 (Final) - UO Drachenfels Shard
Here is a Pic of the Small and Smallest Pumpkin.
Balthazar.jpg

Last edited:

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi :)

I have 2 Unique Pumpkins from 2011 with the Name of an EM Event Character and want to know if there is an Market or if anyone is interested.
I know that i dont have a Reputation here but they are really Unique because only me was at the Field and no one collected Pumpkins at this Time and no one collected the smalls.
This Name was only at this one Field.
The Name of the Event Character is: Balthazar the Gravedigger (25 Character Name).
Here is a link of an old Site where an EM Event with this Character is mentioned: EM Event: The mysterious disappearance of Lady Rose – Part 3 (Final) - UO Drachenfels Shard
Here is a Pic of the Small and Smallest Pumpkin.
View attachment 51638
I have 5 pumpkins 2 lady M dyed small ones and 2 large jack o lanterns with red eyes there a set and 1 yellow eyed one can someone tell me what there worth please they all 5 has lady M name on them .