• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [EVENT] August Events and message from Erebus

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Legends,
In August you can expect to see the rumblings of a new threat to Britannia in the upcoming 20th Anniversary Arc set to begin this month, and I intend to make sure Legends gets the royal treatment. I’m putting out events galore to give you, yes.. you!.. an opportunity to actively participate in the story as much as I am capable. Most of the events will be primarily roleplay driven, meaning mostly interactive with fairly light to moderate combat, and no rewards. I have marked the events on the UO Calendar, Facebook, and here to indicate this.

If you would like to imbue a little spirit into your Britannian adventure, I encourage you to read the global fiction as it is published on uo.com, come to the events, relax, have fun, and then come back to legends.uoem.net for a event summary in case you’re a little lost on what’s going on.

What is posted here is only a tentative schedule. Yes that is right. More events will be posted for August later in the month! See you in Britannia.

8/7 – A Cruel Plan Indeed
On Monday, August 7th at 8:00 PM EST, meet at Castle Blackthorn.
Note: This will be a moderate roleplay event with moderate combat, no reward.

8/10 -The Prophecy of Naxalitor
On Thursday, August 10th at 8:00 PM EST, meet Mariah the Mage in Moonglow.
Note: This is a primarily roleplay event with some light to moderate combat, no reward.

8/14 – The Lazar House
On Monday, August 14th at 8:00 PM EST, meet at the BLUE BOAR INN in Britain.
Note: This is a primarily roleplay event with moderate combat, no reward.

8/17 – Talking to Wisps
On Thursday, August 17th at 8:00 PM EST, meet with Magister Rainard at Castle Blackthorn for a quest.
Note: This will be a mostly roleplay event with light combat, no reward.

8/18 – A Tiny Voice, A Heavy Burden
On Friday, August 18th, Sherry the Mouse will emerge from her hole with a task.
Note: This is a Self-Paced Investigation Style event that players can do at their own leisure; it will be made available for 1 week.

8/21 – The Dark Monks
On Monday, August 21st at 8:00 PM EST, meet Sir Dupre at Castle Blackthorn to investigate the recent events.
Note: This will be a roleplay event with moderate to hard combat, no reward.

Continue reading...