• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event armor from god knows when...

• Thread starter Salya Sin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Salya Sin

I have searched high and low.. and can find no date for this event...

But I have 5 sets of armor... one of the sets is missing the gorget.

Deep red platemail set.. 6 pieces.
Deep red ringmail set... 4 pieces.
Weird Blue platemail set... 5 pieces, missing gorget.
Charcoal blackish platemail set... 6 pieces.
Grey platemail set... 6 pieces.

I have one set of each of the red and the blue. I have 3 sets of the charcoal and 3 sets of the grey.

Can anyone tell me what event, the date, and what these are worth as a whole... or for each set.

Also... I have a large quantity of event weapons... some with 55% di. Are these worth anything? And what event may they have fallen in?

THANKS!

S

Saris

it was part of the shadow lord events during the time npc would become cowardly or steal stuff from you.

I think it was around the time the spawn with the generals, LTs, and scouts.

same time them spell books with the uber stats droped.

If I am not mistaken.

I got a few sets of the armor to imbue but never got around to it.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
correct! also the Crimson Dragons! i forget when that was though!, about 2 years now????

S

Salya Sin

Awesome.. that gives me a bit more searching information. Although, NPC's that steal from you? WOW! I bet that was hilarious fun!

Anyone know what each set or the whole lot is worth?

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id assume not much as it was lootable off most things that you could kill...pretty sure i have a few sets of each of the colors...i coudl b mistaken though about not being worth much. Maybe since imbuing is around now it could b?

S

Salya Sin

One of Napa's finest tested the imbuing possibilities and because it is not exceptional... yada yada. :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i took one of the dark red plate suits and imbued it to be a pure 70 suit with 100% LRC and i slapped it on my lumberjack so he can recall around for free without dipping into his tithing and if any wild critter sets upon him he has the nice resists to save him.

and he looks hella cool in the plate suit.

top it off with a nice kilt and a sash.

damn sexy.

(so yes, these suits are decent when imbued, just not high end pvp-able)

S

Salya Sin

Gosh... now I need to get my imbuer up with all the other skills I'm trying to work. LOL... yay me!

Thanks for information Poo... I was asked about that the other day too.

Oh... and the soft cheese and toys thing... ROFL! Just not right...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
gotta love Mr. Bean

(actually i think that one came from Johnny English)