• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

even after 84 mo's the game still has suprises

K

kalzaketh

on, my normal morning chase of despise pickables,I happened across an ancient and most likely forgotten grave in the ogre area of despise the headstone when moused over says gerald tiggins sorry guys I'm not adept enough to post ascreenie, it's in aforgotten corner of the rised ogre area past the isles ent is aramp that leads up to the chest and crate spawns,I figure the grave is along lost friend of lordbritish who died exploring.:eek:

K

Kiminality

I think I read, at one point, that it's a memorial to a former GM. not terribly certain on that, though.
A quick Google search reveals that some believe it to be an Atlantic unique spot, which is not really true, since it exists on most of the other shards, if not all.

K

kalzaketh

many thanks, that part of ultima lore escaped me,I try to find the unique spots to visit like gwenno's rest ils not spectactular there other than agarden beside the undeadfjord, just past sorcerers dungeon

D

Deb

Been playing almost 12 years and I still find things that I didnt know.
That is what is great about UO. So much to see and do.