• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Evading Navrey's webs

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are people and pets who do not appear to be affected by Navrey's webs, nor ever get thrown by Navrey.

How did they get that way?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Stone boots
You mean that when you wear stone boots you do not get tossed across the cave webbed? But these boots or shoes paralyze you while wearing them right? Cool..Can the boots be crafted also? Tyvm!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not stone boots. Some people are immune. They never get webbed. They never get thrown. How did they get that way? I've seen some pets like that too.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
boot's are outdated!,use the sac you get from killing slimes,at the entrance.
Double click sac,double click web, vola! no more web.Use sac in hotbar or use item should work in uoa.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually it's an old bug stemming from when EM's did boss invasions in Britannia. If your character was there to fight Navrey at the WBB (her web attacks did not work properly during the fight), that character became permanently bugged from future web attacks in her lair.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
boot's are outdated!,use the sac you get from killing slimes,at the entrance.
Double click sac,double click web, vola! no more web.Use sac in hotbar or use item should work in uoa.
This is cool. Is this sac from a quest at the entrance there? Or the slimes somehow drop it? Good info if true!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I thought they stopped the stone boots from working there now? Is that not the case? I've not been there for a while... :confused:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually it's an old bug stemming from when EM's did boss invasions in Britannia. If your character was there to fight Navrey at the WBB (her web attacks did not work properly during the fight), that character became permanently bugged from future web attacks in her lair.
My character Malag has just not gotten webbed never knew why... just doesn't seem to affect him. I don't question it and I don't complain.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(Fun trick: Stone boots for gargoyles and stone talons for human/elves. The advantage is that you drag them on, and they auto-drag-off.)

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
(Fun trick: Stone boots for gargoyles and stone talons for human/elves. The advantage is that you drag them on, and they auto-drag-off.)
I think they updated that so you can't just auto unequip wrong boots anymore. You have to keep them on a few seconds now.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ah maybe that was the change I heard about, I did wonder if they just didn't work at all any more.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought they stopped the stone boots from working there now? Is that not the case? I've not been there for a while... :confused:
That was their initial idea when stone boots became heavily abused in PvP. Luckily they reconsidered after PvMers were super unhappy about it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All the NOOBS want the stone footwear when they do research. Just use the environment and they are not needed.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the NOOBS want the stone footwear when they do research. Just use the environment and they are not needed.
Please tell us more! We had given up stone boots because they didn't work when we tried them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use the environment. Pet cant wear boots so you have to go fetch at intervals. Can lore from here.

upload_2019-2-15_18-30-49.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-2-15_18-53-53.png She stayed in the same place so I brought another pet and gave them 10 min whisper for skills and she died in that spot. That is rare! 15min no rocks I use her to start the day with a whisper.
Only Give commands if you see your pet and you are in line of sight. When it gets webbed away don't start running and calling it. Go get it.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not stone boots. Some people are immune. They never get webbed. They never get thrown. How did they get that way? I've seen some pets like that too.
EM events in which Navrey is the EM boss. I have a wammie that's immune to it.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
This is cool. Is this sac from a quest at the entrance there? Or the slimes somehow drop it? Good info if true!
This is an Quest item,(entrance to abyss),But you do not need to be on the quest to use or make it drop from slime's,just kill and loot it off corpse of slime.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
This is an Quest item,(entrance to abyss),But you do not need to be on the quest to use or make it drop from slime's,just kill and loot it off corpse of slime.
There are 2 slimes there red and green.. Any of them is ok?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I killed a bazillion of them yesterday using a low skilled pet to get to 50 skills and did not see anything on the bodies.
This was the Fire island entrance to Abyss.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Sorry guy's it's the Acid slug that you're suppose to kill,not the slim's.
The sac is called Acid sac,and it is black so kinda hard to see.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Sorry guy's it's the Acid slug that you're suppose to kill,not the slim's.
The sac is called Acid sac,and it is black so kinda hard to see.
So how do you use the sac? Click on it after you got webbed? Or before, preventing you from getting webbed? Also is it a one use item or you can re-use it? Ty..

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Sorry for the fake new's,i just went to try the sac's on navery and it doesn't work anymore(it used to,don't why they made it so you cannot,not like it was overpowerd shrug's)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Sorry for the fake new's,i just went to try the sac's on navery and it doesn't work anymore(it used to,don't why they made it so you cannot,not like it was overpowerd shrug's)
Ty for info..Saves us from looting 1000 slime corpses..

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when casting fireball or energy bolt at her
if she webs you while you are casting, you can step out of the web
then just continue casting on her

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You yave yo be in the middle of casting tho, if you gey webbed while holding the spell, it will fizzle even if you have protection on.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the green acid sac thing you get as a one time per character quest reward is only a get out of web free card for a single use