• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Void Pool nights!

If we regularly did a void pool sessions, when would you be able to sort-of-regularly join in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trevelyan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Prefix: What is the Void Pool?
Very simply, it is a tower-defence style "encounter" in Covetous, level 2. As soon as someone enters, the encounter begins, and a random "type" (reptile, undead etc) will spawn in waves, working their way toward the "void pool" in the centre. They will ignore players and run towards it, but they can target you and become aggressive. You want to kill them before they get there - because they will eventually damage it and the encounter will end. There is no limit to the number of waves spawned; the more waves progress, the harder they become and the more points you earn that you can then "spend" in Cove!

Apologies to anyone who may think I spammed about it in general chat in the last few days - however, given that as of this morning there were just 77 names in the Void Pool scoreboard, I reckoned more people needed to get involved!

So today was pretty fun - B i j t j e and myself decided to go along for fun and see how far we get. We did ok, but died a lot of course. Then some guildies of hers came by and a few more stragglers..

Eventually I went AFK and came back a couple of hours later, popping my head back in to carry on. By now, I think there were at least 12 people at the time I was there and we got to wave 59!

Supposedly, in all the time the void pool has been there, there has never been so many people as there were this afternoon. However - I reckon we can do better!

Every evening, CET ~7pm, people already gather at Brit bank. What we could do is to perhaps have one (or many!) weekday evenings, after that, dedicated to a void pool run, where people turn up and join in as they want.

Its great fun, lots of death and it would be fun to see just how far we can get as a shard. So what do you reckon, should we make some time to have a regular thing? Making a kind of straw poll to gauge interest..

PS - its super fun! Attached is what we got after 59 waves; 18 people! Rar!

Attachments

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"Every evening, CET ~7pm"

What time is that EST US? I always get the conversion wrong. Thanks!