• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Traders Market

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

EUROPA TRADERS MARKET

To be held at the new Europa Traders Market just at the East exit of Umbra, this market will be held once a month for a whole weekend. First Market will be held 4-6th December. Whole weekend there will be vendors filled with items at a cheaper price than normal. Gates will be made from Brit West Bank only, while traders will either be at the plot or at Brit bank if you want to try and get some bulk bargains or have any questions you can catch them there.
At the end of last day (Sunday) the prices will be dropped on some items and there will also be held a small auction.​

EUROPA TRADERS

The traders who wants or are a part of this assosiation has to pay 5,000,000gp a month to be a part of this. The gold goes to cove expenses such as trips to other shards to get stock for the Market. All traders will be able to buy from a list of the items thats been bought on other shards for buying price. So we can keep a low priced market.
All traders will also be able to talk together and set a market price for items and will be able to stock their own items on the vendors.
If someone who is not a part of assosiation wants a vendor it cost them 500K for the weekend. But they will not have the right to buy anything from the "shopping List"
We freely decide who we think are suitable for the assosiation, so no matter what your name is we still decide if you can be a part.

Hope to see you all there if anyone wants to be a part of the Traders assosiation please leave your ICQ on this post here on stratics and you will be contacted.

Any donations for auction or for the assosiation can be put in the mailbox at the plot or paid onto the vendor.

1st market 4-6/12-2009
2nd market 15-17/1-2010
3rd market 19-21/2-2010

EUROPA TRADER

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a great idea. But - I am sure potential traders would want some more information before they hand you gold.

Who are "you" and who are "we" for starters. Is this the thing Kingsley et all discussed or is this something else?

U

UOFree

This is a great idea. But - I am sure potential traders would want some more information before they hand you gold.

Who are "you" and who are "we" for starters. Is this the thing Kingsley et all discussed or is this something else?
I think some of the traders knows who they are, but this is not the ETU it is something else.

Besides im sure if the traders leave their ICQ they will get contacted then they can ask questions.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think some of the traders knows who they are, but this is not the ETU it is something else.

Besides im sure if the traders leave their ICQ they will get contacted then they can ask questions.
That is fine and dandy, but perhaps some of the potential buyers would like to know too? Especially since it`s on Hemi`s old museum plot.

U

UOFree

Hemi was hacked as far as I know. How the plot ended up with those players you have to ask them about it.

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Each of the members of the assosiation will be listed Monday 30/11-09 for the first market. All Members gets 2 vendors. But the shopping for items for first market starts already next week, so if you want to be sure to get a say in wich items you might like to be on the list of items then please leave your ICQ. Also any questions you might have you can ask when you get contacted Thanks.

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that any market in the site that used to be Hemi's will be regarded with deep suspicion by the Europa community until the current occupants convince us of the provenance of their ownership of the site... that's the polite version of my thoughts.

M

mustafa

yoyo free n don cant wait till it up and running and with kinglsyes traiding never heard anything about it since the meeting anyway gl with it all

J

JL from Europa

Hemi was hacked? I've been away for several years but when I played I used to trade a lot of items. He gave me a tour of his house once and told about each rare, it was surely the most interesting place on the shard. What a loss!

Not only for the shard/community but also personal, all that hard work not to mention the IRL value. What a shame.

Well anyway gl with the trade project.

U

UOFree

Hemi was hacked? I've been away for several years but when I played I used to trade a lot of items. He gave me a tour of his house once and told about each rare, it was surely the most interesting place on the shard. What a loss!

Not only for the shard/community but also personal, all that hard work not to mention the IRL value. What a shame.

Well anyway gl with the trade project.
Well he had a big sale of his rares for charity I dont think it ever got to that point where the money actually was given to charity but I dont know. While also he moved all his rares out of the Museum to display in his Shop to sell them.

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's two people posting in this thread who are connected with Hemi's old plot: UOFree (same plot, same host) and Don (a random spokesperson?). It would seem to me at least one of them should know how the plot changed owners and the people involved.
However, it also seems neither of them wants to explain their connection.

Well he had a big sale of his rares for charity I dont think it ever got to that point where the money actually was given to charity but I dont know.
Trying to discredit Hemisphere while using his old plot, why would you do that? Perhaps a preemptive strike?

In case there is any doubt: Yes, I am implying something smells here.

U

UOFree

There's two people posting in this thread who are connected with Hemi's old plot: UOFree (same plot, same host) and Don (a random spokesperson?). It would seem to me at least one of them should know how the plot changed owners and the people involved.
However, it also seems neither of them wants to explain their connection.

Trying to discredit Hemisphere while using his old plot, why would you do that? Perhaps a preemptive strike?

In case there is any doubt: Yes, I am implying something smells here.

Since it really seem to matter to people, how I got the plot and empty plot designed as a Museum with a 2story statue, Flame and Hanging Leather Sleeves on the plot. I bought the account, I lend it out for the Market. What I do find funny is that everyone who actually knew about Hemis rare sale knows that all his rares was on display at the Shop Plot wich someone else owns. People think it was filled with rares or anything? When I bought the account I actually asked people what had happened to Hemisphere since I didnt even know it had his plot on it before I bought it. So I asked around and I know someone asked Manticore and I found out that Hemisphere was hacked or was claimed to be hacked. I don't know but some people said they didnt believe he was hacked.

Ohh it wasnt completly empty true, there was 4 banners and 4 skeleton deeds that a GM was so kindly to redeed and put them in my backpack.
If anyone has a problem with that plot being used for a market I just think its silly. I know that there was even talks about buying a plot outside of Luna that was for sale for 35m before this one.

If people don't want to be apart or attend the market thats up to them, I just think its silly. If lets say Darsus gave up a plot for Market, I did loan his Auction plot if people remember that. Would people act the same way? Just because Darsus isnt playing much anymore. I know "hacked" or "claimed to have gotten hacked" seems to be different to someone not really playing, but I just dont see whats all the fuss is about I'm sorry.

U

UOFree

It seems like some people don't really understand what the 5m is for so let me clearify.

So for the 5m you get:

2 free vendor spots for the market the weekend
Option to buy items that was bought off shard for the prices that was paid off shard.

The 5m is to cover transfer tokens.

3 weeks before the market starts, one or two people gets shipped off to another shard(s) to shop for 3 weeks buying up cheap items for the market.
So lets say there will be 20x Soulstone Fragment Tokens for 500K each on the list and someone decides he wants all 20 or just 5 of them he gets them for 500K each to sell at the market. if he then sells for 1m each at the market he would double his gold.
There will be many different items on the list and they will be cheap enough to be able to sell them for a fair market price, even enough to maybe give bulk discount.
Also there will be items that every trader might want wich was very cheap or just some good item that will go into the auction where all the profit will be split between the traders.

I believe that traders can work together and have a lot of fun and make the market fun for everyone.

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just dont see whats all the fuss is about I'm sorry.
You don't?

You're in possession of hot property and the whole community knows it's hot.

*edit*
Hot in this context means stolen in recent history, of questionable origins or involved in some criminal practice, not popular!

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i cant deny the spot is hot, but i only know 1 thing and is that i know Free for some time and have make several deals with him , and talk to him too and ALL i can say its that he have ALL my confidence and trust.

The idea of the market... well its 1 thing that have been talked since october with some traders, but i dunno know if this is the same thing we were talking there.

U

UOFree

well i cant deny the spot is hot, but i only know 1 thing and is that i know Free for some time and have make several deals with him , and talk to him too and ALL i can say its that he have ALL my confidence and trust.

The idea of the market... well its 1 thing that have been talked since october with some traders, but i dunno know if this is the same thing we were talking there.
Well I had actually heard rumours about the ETU Market, and I also heard it was not planned yet nor was it even sure you where going to have one.
I do not really know how far ETU are and how it is going, but I heard Kingsley doesnt have much time to play and others seem to be busy. But I hope that ETU are going to have a market aswell no reasons we cant have 2 on Europa. We are all different players and all have different ways of trading, so its good if we have 2 Markets just hope not to have them at the same date.

I guess your right Leto the plot is so hot it burst flames. But I only see it as another plot in UO, we can move around and mark runes. I don't see Umbra as being a better place for a plot than Luna. But yes the 20.000 visitors might make it hot but its no longer a Museum and as I can understand it, it was not for a long time. As all the rares was on display for sale at his Shop I believe. I might be wrong on that part.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume this is a completely different thing from the one Kingsley is planning?

If it is I find it very rude, It was publicly stated a Europa Trade Market would be created and Kingsley worked together with all the main traders of Europa. Which would have added a great deal of security and trust when giving 5 million gold or 500k. I don't actually know you, I'm not sure I would give you any money.

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure the market we planned will go ahead as soon as Kingsley is done 'enjoying' his new baby.

Let it be clear that these people & this market are in no way associated with Kingsley or the meeting the European traders had about a month ago. We wouldn't have let them in :)

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess your right Leto the plot is so hot it burst flames. But I only see it as another plot in UO, we can move around and mark runes. I don't see Umbra as being a better place for a plot than Luna. But yes the 20.000 visitors might make it hot
You misunderstand me. I didn't mean hot as in popular but hot as in part of some criminal practice.

U

UOFree

I assume this is a completely different thing from the one Kingsley is planning?

If it is I find it very rude, It was publicly stated a Europa Trade Market would be created and Kingsley worked together with all the main traders of Europa. Which would have added a great deal of security and trust when giving 5 million gold or 500k. I don't actually know you, I'm not sure I would give you any money.
Well this market is done in a different way, and as it seems some people arent allowed in the ETU. Atleast I can understand from the posts here that I was not and neither was DonJuan. But I understand that some people speak for the whole ETU here.
Like I said before I hope that ETU will make their Market.

U

UOFree

You misunderstand me. I didn't mean hot as in popular but hot as in part of some criminal practice.
okay sorry then, well I understand its about 1 year ago he was hacked or claimed to be hacked. Or sold his account. I don't know all I know is that I bought it not long ago.

Like I wrote before I asked around when I saw what plot it was and people told me different things. I didnt knew what to believe frankly I did not care. I bought the account with the plot thats it.

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi All,

Many of you know me either from the boards, or ingame, or trading with you for, uhm, 7 or so years now. I was extremely active on UO-Auction2 in its heyday. have had 2 or 3 really good bods shops over the years and have now got vendors in Luna and a website advertising my stock.

I do this because I actually like to trade, am fair in my prices, try to keep up with the latest information that people may need to know about goods, and try to offer the Europeans a few bargains.

It seems as though a wedge is being driven throughout the trading community. This is going to be very bad for business. I personally have traded with all of you, several times over and have had not one single problem with ANYONE who has posted here. Personal problems and attitudes must be laid aside if we wish return Europa to a good place to trade again.

As I believe the ETU was going to be established so that NEW traders would have a place to meet, grow, make contacts, learn prices and sell their goods. They can't afford Luna prices, or to stock 100s of artifacts, but a regular market to establish the basics of supply and demand can only be a good thing. More traders equals more goods on the shard. I know a few up and coming people who deal with me who are interested in x-sharding and that would bring in more items and more business.

It seems to me the the market suggested by Don and UOFree is aimed more at the major traders or moneymakers of the shard. The ETU was established to aid the community in general. It looks like 2 different markets for 2 different purposes and I'm sure both could function in conjunction with each other. In reallife I expect Kingsley is extremely busy with his new baby and can't participate much at the moment, but I'm sure he will be more active again when things quieten down.

We should be looking forward as a group to encourage new traders on Europa, not squabbling amongst ourselves.

I'll post more in a couple of days as I'm out of town at the moment and just saw this thread.

But to summarise... lets pull together people. I'll try to help out as much as I can with whatever people want, but like Kingsley my personal life is pretty busy at the moment. To help out, I've already said I would advertise a community market on my site with details, times, vendors etc so that the community as a whole would know what was going on, but we can only do this is we all pull together.

Melissa

U

UOFree

It seems as though a wedge is being driven throughout the trading community. This is going to be very bad for business. I personally have traded with all of you, several times over and have had not one single problem with ANYONE who has posted here. Personal problems and attitudes must be laid aside if we wish return Europa to a good place to trade again.

As I believe the ETU was going to be established so that NEW traders would have a place to meet, grow, make contacts, learn prices and sell their goods. They can't afford Luna prices, or to stock 100s of artifacts, but a regular market to establish the basics of supply and demand can only be a good thing. More traders equals more goods on the shard. I know a few up and coming people who deal with me who are interested in x-sharding and that would bring in more items and more business.

It seems to me the the market suggested by Don and UOFree is aimed more at the major traders or moneymakers of the shard. The ETU was established to aid the community in general. It looks like 2 different markets for 2 different purposes and I'm sure both could function in conjunction with each other. In reallife I expect Kingsley is extremely busy with his new baby and can't participate much at the moment, but I'm sure he will be more active again when things quieten down.
It has always been 2 different markets, and 2 different ways of doing them. This market here is also to show that you can actually have low/fair prices on items and still make profit.
Also some of the younger and inexperience traders can ask questions about trading and get tips from the more experienced ones.

I have to say I do not know much about what ETU is doing atm. I know Kingsley is busy and I would guess in the absence of Kingsley other people in ETU are working on what their plan was.

I also know it might be hard for some traders to work together, some have grudges, some envy, some greedy and some just likes to keep to themself.
I think ETU is a great thing for Europa and I hope that they will have a lot of events planned and help Europa in their way. While we do it in our way.

I think that some people already judged us because of what others are saying, but maybe after the first market they will see things differently and want to be a part of this aswell. Nobody forcing people to choose, and if a crafter or some other player comes along and tells me he is selling craftables or items that wont even give him enough profit for the Vendor rent. I gladly pay the rent for them. We will also be offering 3-4 free vendor spots for repairs and such.
There will also be some giveaways and other things for the people who show up more information about that later.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A number of personal attacks have been removed from this thread.

Please bear in mind the rules of conduct when posting.

Thank you.

S

<Seth>

sorry mam!
said without beeing evil then :lol:
Good luck with the shop!

U

UOFree

I find it very silly that people do not understand the rules of Conduct after its even been posted here.
All these personal attacks benefits nobody, if there is a problem with people or if you dont like people talk to them or ignore them. All the slander and accussations is just to silly.

If you do not like Me, DonJuan or Done or you have a problem with any of us or any of the other traders who are a part of this then talk to the persons you have a problem with or ignore them. If you do not want to support the market then do not come. Nobody is forcing you.

This post is about Europa Traders Market, not about anything else. Please stick to the subject.

K

King Frankie

I find it very silly that people do not understand the rules of Conduct after its even been posted here.
All these personal attacks benefits nobody, if there is a problem with people or if you dont like people talk to them or ignore them. All the slander and accussations is just to silly.

If you do not like Me, DonJuan or Done or you have a problem with any of us or any of the other traders who are a part of this then talk to the persons you have a problem with or ignore them. If you do not want to support the market then do not come. Nobody is forcing you.

This post is about Europa Traders Market, not about anything else. Please stick to the subject.
Its not about disliking anyone its about the hidden agenda.

U

UOFree

What hidden agenda? that the traders who join up about this will make some profit?
I doubt you even know me or know what I stand for, but if you believe you do and do not like this then stay away from it.

This thread is to informe people about the market and inform traders on how they can be a part of it. Its not a debate, I believe if anyone would have a problem with this it would be ETU. And it seems from what I heard that there is not really a big problem with it. So please stick on point and if you want to slander this market or the people supporting it, you can stand outside my building with a sign saying "Down with Europa Traders Market"

When this first market is over I hope that all the traders who supported it will allow me to post a list over how much profit they made even being able to sell at a fair price.

Unless the hidden agenda is that some of the traders might get a view on how much cheaper some items are on other shards and that they can ask any questions they might have, then I do not really see any hidden agenda.

S

<Seth>

you can stand outside my building with a sign saying "Down with Europa Traders Market"
be careful what you wish for! i actually had ppl using tamed pets as signs, and they can be presistant to!

U

UOFree

be careful what you wish for! i actually had ppl using tamed pets as signs, and they can be presistant to!
Well using pets will just be reported as harrassment, if anyone wants to spend days there protesting feel free.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem lies in the fact that people have long memories, it is an issue of trust. At least one of your partners in this venture many believe to be untrustworthy. Some believe that partner to be, in reality, merely an alt of yourself.

I have no personal knowledge whether this belief is unfounded or not.

M

Melissa Rohan

I've noticed that people didn't complain when Free ran the auction market with the giveaways of replicas, arties, asian imports, etc.... or when he opened his keep to give away PS, weapons, arties, deco, SOT's... seems as though some people are only happy when they're getting something for nothing.

As far as I can tell the 5m is to gain access to buy the stock they bring back from other shards. Maybe if a list of stock was posted and prices more people would be interested? If people don't wish to pay this they can go themselves (about a 40m round trip on average).

As for the past, let it lie. If you don't like the way someone does business don't trade with them.

Oh, I'm a member of the ETU and I don't have a problem with this market, just f.y.i.

Melissa

U

UOFree

As far as I can tell the 5m is to gain access to buy the stock they bring back from other shards. Maybe if a list of stock was posted and prices more people would be interested? If people don't wish to pay this they can go themselves (about a 40m round trip on average).
Would not be fair to people who actually paid not knowing what items and prices they can buy just to post list here. But better to post after Market see how much each trader made in profit. And with the share of the profit from the items on the auction I think it should be some nice amounts of profit if items sell.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed that people didn't complain when Free ran the auction market with the giveaways of replicas, arties, asian imports, etc.... or when he opened his keep to give away PS, weapons, arties, deco, SOT's... seems as though some people are only happy when they're getting something for nothing.

As for the past, let it lie. If you don't like the way someone does business don't trade with them.

Oh, I'm a member of the ETU and I don't have a problem with this market, just f.y.i.

Melissa
**RIGHT** Iam going to throw my lil weight behind this venture,THP thats me , ive played Europa forever, i have been a avid trader forever - be it full shops packed with 20 plus vendors or the 2 vendors i limp with at the moment.

Read the above!! ''''EVERYONE''' loved Free's big auctions and lets be fair about it..they were awesome with some great giveaways.

Quite simply i have no issues with this guy, i dont know this guy in real but hell weve done some awesome trading ingame and i find him a very geniune guy, so lets give this new market a chance- its a new venture- something new on Europa, and i for one will gladly pay 5m for the benefits that the market may or may not bring....

I'AM FOR ONE GONNA RUN WITH THIS NEW VENTURE- MAKE YOUR MIND UP FOR YOURSELVES WETHER YOU ARE?? BUT PLEASE NO MORE TROLL LIKE BEHAVIOUR - ITS NOT CALLED FOR HERE.

*tosses a well worn leather pouch with 5 x 1millo checks inside to Free*

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would not be fair to people who actually paid not knowing what items and prices they can buy just to post list here. But better to post after Market see how much each trader made in profit. And with the share of the profit from the items on the auction I think it should be some nice amounts of profit if items sell.
As a small trader I was thinking about this, but there is no way I could afford to pay you 5 million and not know what im going to get. I don’t sell just anything, I specialise in smithy goods (Ingots, Bod rewards, Gems etc) as I expect most people will have their own speciality. Then I try and sell my goods at a price that is lower than everyone else. For example Kingsley has the shop next-door to mine and he sells his iron ingots @ 250k for 10k of ingots. I sell mine @ 200k for 10k of ingots. My pricing structure is the same with everything I sell, keeping me compeditive.

Now with this in mind you need to bring back an awful lot of what I need at a really low price for me to cover the 5 million I spent on just getting a shop at your place, then I need to try and make a profit. To top it off I got to sell the lot in a month.

This feels like a lottery to me. I have no guarantee that I will get anything at a price lower than I do now.

Would you be able to get me 10k of Iron ingots for a 100k so I could then sell them for 150k. Keeping in mind I would need 1 million of iron ingots @ that price just to cover your costs of 5 million. Then another 1 million ingots at the same price so I could turn a 5 million profit, then we need to cover next months costs so I would need a further 1 million ingots @ the same price.

So that’s a total of 3 million Iron ingots just for me to make a 5 mill profit and its got to be sold in a month. This is just an example of the economics involved and would not be the only thing sold in a shop, but it gives a good clear indication of what’s needed.

For me your economics just don’t add up.

U

UOFree

I understand you perfectly Winker, earlier I offered to cover the 500K rent that vendors cost for the weekend, for any resource, repair, armor and so on vendors. Because they do not really make the high profit.

What you would get for the 5m tho is:

- 2 Vendor Spots
- Access to the shopping list (A list of items wich has been bought on other shards for a low price over the 3 weeks before the Market starts) (There is over 300 items on the list so far, goes from heritage tokens, CBDs, Soulstone Fragment Tokens, Arties, rares and so on. At a cheap price. Like CBDs 350K each - so a trader is able to buy 10-20 CBDs at 350K sell them at market at a fair low price and still make a lot of profit.)
- a share of the profit from the Auction (All profit from Auction is split between the traders who paid the 5m)

So if you like to get a vendor for your resources I will be happy to cover your vendor cost for that weekend. If you leave yout ICQ, someone will contact you about it.

U

UOFree

Just a little update with some of the items that will be up on vendors and at auction at the Market.​

Bod Book Covers bag and colors
Ethy Horse
A deed for a potted plant
A Bucket of Water
Wooden Cow
Ægis Shield
Runebook Dye Tub
A Ferret Imprisoned in Crystal
Round Style Lamp Post
Purple Flowerpot
Egg Case Web
A deed for a Tree Stump Decoration 7th yr vet reward
The Most Knowledge Person +5 HPI (Replica)
Soulstone Fragment Tokens
Library talisman - Birds of Britannia Random Summoner owned by no one
Library talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner) owned by no one
Yellow Crystalized Essence
Ruined Banner
Colorful Tapesty
Deeds for a hanging Skeleton Decoration 4th yr vet reward
Deed for a Decorative Shield Wall Hanging 4th yr vet reward
Lucky Coins
0.9 Animal Taming SoT
Academic Books
28/29 Fletcher Talisman
Web for cocoon + cocoon
death essence skull

Heritage tokens .
Wooden Cow
Trinket
120 Parry PS
Spriti of Totem
Hunters Headdress
Arcane Sheidls
Lava
Potted Plant Deed
Bracelet of Health
Gloves of Nobility
Leggings of bane
Ring of Vile
Bucket of Water
Swamp Tile
Barbed Runic Kit

Legendary Detective of The Royal Guard (Replica) +2 int boots
Elder Detective of The Royal Guard (Replica) +3 int boots
Dryad Bow +5 Ninja
Staff of Magi
Large Potted Tree
Medium Potted Tree
Purple Flowerpot
Melissa's Cloak
Yellow Crystals
Set of Travesty Remains
Tome of Lost Knowledge
Medusa Statuette
Tombstone of The Damned
Abyssal Blade
Clothing Bless Deeds
Soulstone Fragment Tokens
Library talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner)
Library talisman - Birds of Britannia Random Summoner
Library Talisman - Treatise on Alchemy

SoTs (Necro, Healing, Ninjitsu, Poisoning,Mysticism, Provo, Blacksmith, Magery, Bushido, Parrying, Eval int, Spellweaving, Disco, Archery, Fishing, tailor and Swords)
Deeds for a hanging Skeleton Decoration 4th yr vet reward
Ringmail Armor (hanging)
Chainmail Leggings (hanging)
Berserker's Scythe
midnight Bracers
Deed for a Cannon 7th yr vet reward + 2x Cannon Balls not stacked
Shadow Wyrm Halloween Customes
Crystalline Blackrock
Ring of Elements
Horned Runic Sewing Kit
Axe of Heavens
Black ML Hair Dye
Soul Seeker
Voice of the fallen King
A Ferret Imprisoned in Crystal
Lucky Coins
Soulforge Deeds
Helm of Insight
Totem of the Void

120 Tailoring PS
120 Blacksmith PS
Boomstick
old Pigments of tokuno dyes unused (Luna White, Shadow Dancer Black, Berserker Red, Invul Blue, Paragon Gold, Dryad Green)
Verite Runic Mallet And Chisels
Valorite Runic Mallet And Chisels
Gemologist's Satchel
Full Set Virtue Armor​

This is just some of the items that will be up for sale or bidding at the marketand there wont just be one of each item, also there will be fun and games at Brit West Bank along the weekend of the market with a lot of giveaways.
Players around the bank the whole week up to the Market will be able to collect "cards" for Pokerhands.
There will be dropped a total of 3 Set of Card Decks where you need to make the best hand out of 5 cards. You need atleast 1 pair to qualify for a prize. If you only get 2 cards and its a pair you can still hand them in for a prize. You will not be able to make a pair if you get two of the same cards like Two Aces of Spades. Same goes for flush, three/four of a kind and two pairs. You can trade among the other players to try and get some great hands.
Also on the cards will be codes so we know wich ones are ours so dont bring your own :please:

Poker hands:
Royal Flush = Ten - Jack - Queen - King - Ace from the same suit
Straight Flush = Five cards in consecutive order from the same suit
Four of a Kind = Four cards from different suits of the same rank
Full House = Three of a kind and a pair
Flush = Five cards of same suit
Straight = Five cards in consecutive order, any combination of suits
Three of a Kind = Three cards from different suits displaying the same number or picture
Two Pair = Two groups of two cards showing the same number (or picture)
One Pair = One pair of identically ranked cards

This is just some of the things you can look forward to, hopefully we will be able to update with more fun stuff in the near future.​

C

Calis M^N

hey everyone.....
iv been away for 4-5 weeks...
there are a lot of things said on this some i didnt see .....
tbh.... there are a couple things i want to address
1:Free... there was no one not invited.. don.. as far as i knew when meeting was bein set up didnt play much... or trade... also he did come and then left.... you from what i knew didnt trade on europa anymore so.... why would you be involved

2nd: this market isnt the same thing... but i do plan to get back to the one i had planned with other traderts soon once iv re sorted my shop and got things goin again....

sorry to everyone who felt like i might of let them down by being away

and good luck to this market free and don are doing!

thanks
Kingsley

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo kingsley nice to see you back

yes i did come to your meeting for 2mins then left for irl reasons, but when i asked what it was about all i got told it was to "share our shop runes with other traders and get to know each other", in no way have i been told about a market.

In all honesty it is after posting the idea on here that i saw some people say that the idea got "stolen" from ETU(?), and we also invited EVERYONE to join us with a fee of 5mils to cover the xshard tokens for the goodies

And if you read the whole thing you can see that some of us can't work together at all, not that i mind but some traders don't really like me or free.

Plus you said it wasn't the same concept so why not have both ? you support us, we support, and if needed, help you..

There is no competition at all so why not do both for the shard ?

Don Juan

M

Melissa Rohan

Hey folks!

Been away or a few days and havent been on much. If I had the time I would have gone to the auction and participated myself but work commitments dictated otherwise I'm afraid.

Market looked good though. I nipped on today and took a quick look. Some nice stuff there. Hope it all goes well for everyone.

Melissa

U

UOFree

The idea of a Market is really old, and if you look at the Rares Festival thats being held on other shards sometimes you will see this might be more like that than the one ETU is planning.

Also we seen a few traders complaining about having to pay 5m, not seeing what they will actually get and thinking it would make people behind it richer.
Well considering the items dropped in brit whole week, the prizes from the Poker Hands claimed at this time the amount goes to 56,350,000gp.
So getting the 5m from the traders gives no profit there, but sure that some people will look at it differently. If people even look at prizes in theory of the Poker, 3 decks. Possible 12 Royal Straight Flushes = 12x Solens Sandals. 72-120m alone on that.

Items that was dropped in Brit considered of smaller items worth from 50-150K and other items like Heritage tokens, lucky coins, soulstone fragment tokens, 11th ann lamppost tokens. CBDs. and a few other items. total of 70-110 items dropped each day for 6 days.

So how does this market keep itself able to go around? well the 5m from each trader go to xshard tokens and items to drop. We get some donations from our donation vendor wich is at 18,385,000gp. We our own gold on making it possible to have giveaways and some nice prizes. We expect to make that back from our own sales or from other sales we make normally.

I personally do not trade much anymore so I actually said all sales on my vendor would go to fund the next Market, and there has already been sold for over 65m on my vendor (Rubble Vendor)
I will be back to trading in febuary, but for now I do not need the items or the gold myself.

Also I was told that all the traders who paid 5m who actually bought from the Shopping list, wich had a lot of items on it. Actually was able to share with eachother noone was taking all the cheap items or just buying bulk of one item. Its great to hear that I really respect that people got the idea of the shopping list and thinking of the other traders aswell.
Even tho there was a few items that was left on the list, some of the traders actually found out how fast their stock sold and asked for more. So it was possible to buy a few more items that was planned to come saturday/sunday no relation to the Market. But was for a bit higher price than the shopping list prices but still able to make profit selling at fair price.

But there will be a full report from the Market in the upcoming week, from what I seen its been great to see people in Brit even if it was a short time. its been sad to see other traders and people behaving like they have here but we all look at things differently.

Don't forget Auction Tonight at 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT)