• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Europa to Atlantic

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving tonight/tomorrow depending on who wants in.
Going near empty from Europa so can bring a good amount of items.

@Jason- @Restless - still interested?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Very. I got about 10 or so Items on Europa I need to ATL and I would be happy to tip you for the help

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Postponed leaving till tomorror. Send me an icq, just vent to bed! Leaving around 10pm cet

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just resintalled to new version of ICQ. My old didnt show me messages recived if I was away or logged out. If anyone tried contacting me about this xfer I might not recived ICQ. Still got room, leaving in about 14 hrs

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I icq'd you, didnt get a response. I will be at work later than you plan to do the xfer. Don't worry about mine though, it isn't important.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, been a few stressfull days. My icq is 8206506. I had to download the new win 10 version of ICQ as I kept losing messages / messages didnt get through on the old. Its working now, and I still accept items for 4-5 more hours!

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are receiving messages from verified contacts only. Please add me 19-833-474